*Girls* post your pics

DanFC

Okay i think i may have finally got up my nerve to post myself...maybe not.
There are so many gorgeous girls on here im starting to feel self conscious...
I might need encouragement...anyone interested in seeing this girls ugly mug?
By the way Pookah, your eyebrows are flawless.

I am :) Not as much as for my benefit, but for yours. I still don't have the guts to put my pic up in the guy's pic thread.

DanFC

Erm...can someone help me upload these? I have a photobucket account...but im confused.

Yeah, I don't get it either. But I added the address into the bar and I saw the pic, and you're beautiful! I think you are just one of those people that say they're ugly so they can get extra attention when someone looks at them :p

Tiercel

Go to your photobucket account and into the appropriate folder (or album or whatever). When you put your cursor over the pic you want to post here, you'll notice how it pops up a little window with all kinds of descriptions and bits of code. On the bottom you'll see one called "IMG Code." Left click on the text part of that to select it, then right-click -> Copy.

Then just paste that in a new message here, and it should show up....

:D

Eam

I did the same as Dan, and you are beautiful SlanGodhand. I also find it very hard to believe that you refered to yourself as 'ugly mug'.

Last edited:

Pookah

I saw the links when I quote you, not sure what's not working.

You are gorgeous btw, seriously. Face + figure! Nice action figures too! Is that a Naruto in there? :p

Tiercel

If she is ugly I should end my life right now. lol

Let me love you to death?

YES! I finally got to use that Type O Negative quote. Thank you, Pookah!

Seriously though, if I didn't think it would make things awkward between us, I'd be tempted to say you're rather cute yourself. But there's that whole Effect on Women that I have that I'm not to keen on demonstrating....

:rolleyes:

SlanGodhand

Oh and yeah, ive also got Sasuke and Orochimaru. And you cant see it but i have Ifrit from final fantasy in a dress.

DeathMetal

I did the same as Pookah, I saw the links when I hit the quote button. I have no idea why the pics aren't showing up.

You are very cute by the way Slan!

Pookah

Let me love you to death?

YES! I finally got to use that Type O Negative quote. Thank you, Pookah!

Seriously though, if I didn't think it would make things awkward between us, I'd be tempted to say you're rather cute yourself. But there's that whole Effect on Women that I have that I'm not to keen on demonstrating....

:rolleyes:

I'm just being honest.

Oh and yeah, ive also got Sasuke and Orochimaru. And you cant see it but i have Ifrit from final fantasy in a dress.

Cool collection. :)

DeathMetal

Actually I think she is putting up the wrong link. In Photobucket here should be a box that says 'Share This Image' that contains all the links to the picture. You want to copy the IMG Code link.

Last edited:

Tiercel

Actually, SlanGodhand, if it helps you feel any better, some guy once asked my mom and me "Do you ladies need any help with anything?"

Of course that was years ago when I had long, wavy hair. And in fairness to him, he was looking at me from behind. I just took it as a compliment, and hoped he was looking at my hair....

;)

Eam

Actually I think she is putting up the wrong link. In Photobucket here should be a box that says 'Share This Image' that contains all the links to the picture. You want to copy the IMG Code link.

Yep, it should be just to the left of the image.

captureop.png

And Pookah - Tiercel's right, you are very pretty too.

DeathMetal

Actually, SlanGodhand, if it helps you feel any better, some guy once asked my mom and me "Do you ladies need any help with anything?"

Of course that was years ago when I had long, wavy hair. And in fairness to him, he was looking at me from behind. I just took it as a compliment, and hoped he was looking at my hair....

;)

lol.. that's hilarious. I haven't been mistaken for a lady yet in the 12 years I have had long hair. At least no one has actually called me a lady out loud, who knows what people are thinking though.