girls girls girls

Sinar_Matahari

thanks for the advice...i dont think i have this problem, though...i have this problem... but i guess theres nothing i can do but start a conversation...you girls seem to be very on guard and weary of guys in these public places that you mentioned though...girls, what do you think of a random guy that comes up and talks to you in a public place....more than likely a bit creepy, right? :( sorry to be so pessimistic guys im feelin down

I almost forgot to add a detail to the 'no rushing' rule. Don't ask for a phone number too soon. Wait until you are ready to part ways. And remember to not expect anything from her. It will show in the way you behave. A woman will most likely be able to tell if you're intersted in her, but if she knows that you're not going put any obligations on her then she will be more comfortable around you. If there is a chance that she'll like you back, showing that you're interested but that you're not going to be devastated if she doesn't like you back will show her that you're secure about yourself. She may actually believe that you have plenty of other options since you're not hell-bent on pursuing her as a love interest. If she has any interest in the first place, she will more likely become more interested and will want you to be more interested in her. Remember that good things take time and effort. You're obviously not looking for a one night stand so time is on your side. If you end up with a friendship, you still win!

Last edited:

Sinar_Matahari

FlowersofBloom-

To answer your question on why men can see a girl and immediatly be attracted, while woman do not get this immediate attraction is this.

Nature made the male and female sexual organs about the same, except the womans went inside while the males outside. Nature also made the female sex organ special in the sense that she will only derive pleasure from males that they are attracted to as potential mates. Basicly the female will not want to have sex with just any guy she finds attractive, instead only those who she feels will be good mates. Nature did this so woman did not just mate with males with larger sex organs.

Men on the other hand do not have this special effect and thus will look around in a room of 30 people and pick out 8 girls he would have sex with with no hesitation.

I read this some where.

Thank you for explaining this. You've successfully explained women's nature by approaching the subject from a scientific perspective.

Well, is she like this around other people? Other men? Or is it exclusively for you?
Is it possible that she also suffers from SA or some other mental health issue?

She is shy but I wouldn't say she has SA. She has plenty of friends in high school.

I have decided that I should simply cut contact with her, because realistically there's no way this thing is going to work out, even if she does feel the same way - she's moving to another city soon. I'd like to stay friends but that's gonna make it so much harder for me to get over this obsession.

satstrn

Thanks for all your advice girls....but to be honest I don't see myself ever being labeled as a misogynist or a creep or a predator....I'm actually way too nice a guy. I'm more afraid of being labeled a loser, someone not to be taken seriously, a lame-o, a pu**y, a joke. Im afraid of being laughed at for trying to talk to a girl. The things I want to say to a girl I wanna meet have nothing to do with sex. I guess somehow I got the idea that women WANT to hear these forward sexual/flirtacious things from men and that if they don't hear them I'm someone that isn't worth their time. I was raised to respect women TOO much you could say, and I am afraid to bother them. I guess I'm wrong on that one, but I still get the idea that most girls tend to almost look down on a guy for not being interesting or funny enough. Though I do think I am an interesting and funny and sweet guy, I don't feel capable of showing them that upon our first interaction and am therefore afraid of her seeing me as a joke for attempting to speak to her.

Last edited: