Girls aren't that great!

chris420

What a stupid thread title, I agree with shield's point though, a relationship is not a magic bullet and won't make you a happy/better/more stable person in the long run you can only achieve that yourself.

and zootdroop women suffer from more depression/mental illness than men throughout their lives, t's been proven...nevermind relationships

Argamemnon

LinusMaximus said:
Now I'm in my late 40's and I have no particular feeling for women at all. I hate that I feel that way, but I do. How do you deal with the loss of time? :cry:
In a few weeks I'll be 32, and I feel like it's too late for me at this age. I don't know why it saddens me that I no longer desire women. I should be happy..

shield said:
I think a lot of guys on here who are still virgins should go to a brothel. Guys if it's such a big deal to you being a virgin just go and have sex with some prostitutes. You will be awful at first but who cares you need some practice and I think it will make you feel a whole lot better to just get it out of your system and feel that you are on the same level as everyone else. I did it and that's how I got over my feelings of inferiority for never having had a girlfriend.

WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE U JUST WROTE TO GO TO A BROTHEL WTF LOL!!!!!, MAKE SURE IS A BROTHEL NOT FULL OF UNDERAGE GIRLS, BECAUSE 2 YEARS OLD WORK IN BROTHEL...LORD HAVE MERCY.

chris420 said:
What a stupid thread title, I agree with shield's point though, a relationship is not a magic bullet and won't make you a happy/better/more stable person in the long run you can only achieve that yourself.

and zootdroop women suffer from more depression/mental illness than men throughout their lives, t's been proven...nevermind relationships

I AGREE, I DON'T LIKE THE TITTLE AT ALL!!

Len

Yes statistically women suffer more from depression. However, that may be because men (being men) are less likely to go to the doctor to seek help.

In other words, the argument that women suffer more from depression than men is bull crap and completely irrelevant to anything anyway.

tpdarlo

I agree, but I also think balance is important. Instead of just having a hobby or just having a girlfriend, you should try and have both. Stay busy and stay focussed.

jamez

Len said:
Yes statistically women suffer more from depression. However, that may be because men (being men) are less likely to go to the doctor to seek help.

In other words, the argument that women suffer more from depression than men is bull crap and completely irrelevant to anything anyway.

True, and more men are likely to just off themselves.

For me, Girls ARE great (some anyways :wink:) . I mean where would we be without them seriously?

coriander1992

Kien said:
jamez said:
For me, Girls ARE great (some anyways :wink:) . I mean where would we be without them seriously?
Dead. :)

Dead indeed :lol:

Not surprisingly, I don't like the thread title either.
And also, there have been previous similiar threads to this that were posted by females. Some of you even replied in them yourselves.

zootdroop

tpdarlo said:
I agree, but I also think balance is important. Instead of just having a hobby or just having a girlfriend, you should try and have both. Stay busy and stay focussed.

I have many hobbies, I just can't seem to figure out the girlfriend part.

faithnomore

Banned
zootdroop said:
tpdarlo said:

I have many hobbies, I just can't seem to figure out the girlfriend part.

Lots of people say why don't you just get a girlfriend? (if it was that easy i would have one, but it isnt) so i dont...

shield

I don't get why every1 hates the title of the thread. Anyway guys I just want to say that the only reason I recommend going to a brothel is because it is the only place where men can practice having sex. I know it sounds wierd but if you are a virgin it can be a pretty daunting experience and it might help you just to get it under your belt.

It may be desperate but at the end of the day maybe you are desperate. It's not sleazy or anything. At the end of the day women don't need prostitutes because it's easy for them to find men to have sex with, so they have experience. And remember they sleep with men based on their looks, their prestige or their personality, they are always exchanging their body for somthing that the man can give them so what does it matter if we are exchanging it for our money?

I wouldn't tell anyone about it though because they tend not to understand these things and see it in a negative light.

SickOfLife

Yeah it's tougher as you get older.Sometimes I get angry,other times just really sad that i'm not good enough for anybody.I really feel that life is to be shared with somebody and when you have nobody to share it with,you live a very shallow and meaningless life.I honestly wish i'd go to sleep and never wake up.

You know what makes me mad thoug?When you hear somebody say "there's somebody for everybody" that is so not true.But you know what,everybody gets shit on in life.it just comes in different forms.

shield

You know what makes me mad thoug?When you hear somebody say "there's somebody for everybody"

It's because the vast majority of people are clueless, because they speak from the perspective of their life where there are lots of people who want them. Its not even worth discussing issues with them it will just frustrate you.

shield

You know what makes me mad thoug?When you hear somebody say "there's somebody for everybody"

It's because the vast majority of people are clueless, because they speak from the perspective of their life where there are lots of people who want them. Its not even worth discussing issues with them it will just frustrate you.

shield said:
I don't get why every1 hates the title of the thread. Anyway guys I just want to say that the only reason I recommend going to a brothel is because it is the only place where men can practice having sex. I know it sounds wierd but if you are a virgin it can be a pretty daunting experience and it might help you just to get it under your belt.

It may be desperate but at the end of the day maybe you are desperate. It's not sleazy or anything. At the end of the day women don't need prostitutes because it's easy for them to find men to have sex with, so they have experience. And remember they sleep with men based on their looks, their prestige or their personality, they are always exchanging their body for somthing that the man can give them so what does it matter if we are exchanging it for our money?

I wouldn't tell anyone about it though because they tend not to understand these things and see it in a negative light.

If you wrote that because of what i said, i was just JOKING!! I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.

Argamemnon

On another forum there were some guys who were saying that sex or intimacy with the opposite sex is very very overrated, and that we virgin men should stop thinking about it, since it's not worth all the effort. They told it in such a convincing and funny way, really funny :)

Danyo

i have to disagree, granted I haven't read the full thread ( yet ) but I personally feel that without my girlfriend, I wouldn't be around anymore. She really IS everything to me. I'm sure if you find the right person, or even just someone that understands you, is a great help.

Argamemnon

Of course.. if you both understand each other and love each other unconditionally it'd be wonderful, but having a superficial relationship just because you don't want to feel lonely is not likely to make you happy or solve your problems.