Girl problem/rant

Ambere

I've had friends that have screwed guys over before and if she is already saying that she doesn't know how she feels and wants to be with you in case she develops stronger feelings for you, shes gonna cause you some heartaches. I hate to say that you should give up on her but honestly that might be the best decision.

Gee-Em-Vee

i can really relate to your situation, there are a lot of similarities with your experience and mine, but the main difference maybe is, i still can't let go, there's still a part of me that's hoping that we could still go back to how we were before.

But the thing is, after all her lies, i just can't believe anything she says anymore, it feels like all the time we spend together was just a lie.

OceanMist

Classic case of a woman keeping her options open. She knows if she fails with that other guy then she can just use you for a back up plan. Don't let her use you as her emotional tampon. Tell her you aren't a Plan B kind of guy.

You deserve better.

Agent_Violet

Classic case of a woman keeping her options open. She knows if she fails with that other guy then she can just use you for a back up plan. Don't let her use you as her emotional tampon. Tell her you aren't a Plan B kind of guy.

You deserve better.

oooh i like this one the best :D

chocchipz

i can really relate to your situation, there are a lot of similarities with your experience and mine, but the main difference maybe is, i still can't let go, there's still a part of me that's hoping that we could still go back to how we were before.

Exact same problem! The being unable to let go, I don't even understand it myself. The most retarded thing is I've been with other girls since, but still wind up thinking about her and getting down on myself.
Just doesn't make any sense, it's so frustrating.

And thanks Oceanmist, very well said!
seem to nail it every time, haha.

MentalyBlind

Yea been down that road before on my first time out with a girl, you need to push past your shyness with a lot more conversation and confidence, never let there be a silence between the both of you for more than 5 seconds, Be charming and in control of the moment, don't be to sweet or your gonna be labeled as a push over or like every other guy thats new at a club. don't be such a turtle.

here were my problems in a list when I first started going out.
Shy
quiet
always looking down at my feet
didn't smile
hands in my pockets
Didn't seem like I wanted to be in that moment with her
tripping over my own tongue with every word
acting like a dork

so as you can see who wants to be around a sad sack like me back in the day, treat them like you want to be treated but don't flood her with compliments like every 2 seconds like" oh your beautiful" "so pretty" bla bla bla she hears it enough, you have to strike up conversation and if another guy tries to pop in like her ex did at the club you immediately talk to him like "Dude nice shirt! my grandfather has the same one!" just make him feel low and weak then you solidified you position. don't forget to look like your having a great time. people want to be around other people who give off this feeling of happiness and excitement. a leader. you don't need lots of money you don't need a fancy car or anything like that, just dress good smell good and have a good attitude. this is just a sample of what i have learned. Im gonna make a thread about this later.

MentalyBlind

well dating should not be about revenge because another girl dumped you thats not fair to the girl thats actually looking for someone that would genuinely like her. see this is why there are so many damaged untrusting people out there...someone dumps one person that person takes revenge on another person that person will develop trust issues and it will keep looping over and over until everyone is back stabbing each otherin the back and there is heart break all around. revenge dating is why people hate each other when trying to connect we all get paranoid