Getting sick of this

dannyboy65

I just want to be over her. I don't want to waste my nights missing her and thinking of the good times. I don't want to fear running into her in town, fearing all the blast of emotions I get when I see her. I wish we could go back the way we were, I do. But that isn't happening so I have to move on and I've been trying so hard too. Why did I have to fall in love, why did I have to care so much. Most of all why was I the one who ended it, when we could have worked it out. Why the **** did I give up.

I live in so much regret, she is out there living her life being happy. Me I'm alone, I'm lost, and I'm lonely. I try to stay positive, I do. But inside I'm always hurting.

I guess honestly if I think about it I always feel this way inside, even in a relationship. The relationship usually just distracts me from that, it's pathetic. Even while I was with her I was hurting inside. I would talk to her and be completely honest. I put her through so much shit, so I guess for her it's good I'm gone.

Why is happiness such a hard thing for me to feel. I do all this good stuff and it makes me happy for that moment but after a while my sadness comes back. I've constantly been sad so much in my life it's my normal emotion. I've tried so many kind of ways to fight my depression but none work. They work for a brief period then it always comes back.

I'm sick of it....

Megaten

If it makes you feel any better I dont think you'd be the first (or the last) person here who had thrown in the towel on love because of depression. I know personally I struggle with never feeling good enough and like someone would be much better off without me. Sometimes I feel like it'd be better for everyone to just walk away. I dunno. Anyways I hope you can tough it through.

Sacrament

Best thing you can do is keep busy, either by working, studying, hobbies, volunteer work, or a combination of all of these things. Break ups hurt, but lingering hurts more. Let it run its course and above all keep busy, keep life moving.