Gamers thread

Jaysonguy

Why is it the first time I hear about this game?? It looks so awesome and scary, I need to play it.

I run a video game site that does news and reviews, I have some game codes that I give out for promotions on my site, if you're interested I have a code for Amnesia I could give you.

Let me know if you're interested.

psych

I spent an hour playing turtix today...Ha! I feel like such a dork! ::p:
turtix_world_2_03.jpg

psych

::eek::Oh, I hear ya!
I have other stuff... Just haven't got the expensive gaming systems... Someday I will.. Skyrim looks great! Until then, I have stuff like this and Swarm, & Plants vs Zombies... I could be worse off...

CakiestCake

I still haven't played Postal 3, but I've played Postal 2 a lot. I also played the first some, but it was too hard for me. I really suck at old games.::eek::

Huh, there is a Portal 3? I didn't know that!

Playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning now..

Played them too, awesome games. If you are in those kinda games, you might like Dragon Age or Mass Effect as well.

dead24

Deus Ex Human Revolution was the last game i finished. At first I thought it was fun then i got bored pretty quickly.Its too repetitive:go into a room hack a lot of stuff, go to vents then kill soldiers, rinse repeat all the way to the end.

da_illest101

I finished Dragon's Dogma yesterday and it was quite the good game, though the traveling in the game was the biggest drag ever. The combat was great and the last boss was insanely epic

I got my old copy of The Darkness back.

Man, it almost brings me to tears how far they went from the original (game) when making the sequel. Different development studio or not, the second has nothing on the first.

The first was almost legendary, the second was just a dark/colorful shooter, remotely related to the original. It's a damn shame the original will never get its much expected proper sequel. Shame, shame, shame.

Valhalla

I got my old copy of The Darkness back.

Man, it almost brings me to tears how far they went from the original (game) when making the sequel. Different development studio or not, the second has nothing on the first.

The first was almost legendary, the second was just a dark/colorful shooter, remotely related to the original. It's a damn shame the original will never get its much expected proper sequel. Shame, shame, shame.

I loved the first game. I haven't had an idea to get the sequel. It's such a sign of desperation if they're trying to continue the storyline from the original. And I bet the wonderful music and atmosphere is all gone?

I managed to install an old game today. There was a slight problem that could be fixed with a patch. I'm so glad when it is this easy. I hope there are no setbacks later.

I loved the first game. I haven't had an idea to get the sequel. It's such a sign of desperation if they're trying to continue the storyline from the original. And I bet the wonderful music and atmosphere is all gone?

I managed to install an old game today. There was a slight problem that could be fixed with a patch. I'm so glad when it is this easy. I hope there are no setbacks later.

There was good potential for the game, with the Angelus and everything. And with certain aspects of the sequel they did a decent and occasionally a good job, but they just got the whole atmosphere so wrong.

No more freeroam, powers are watered down, a short part in you almost exclusively fight bright colored enemies with far fetched armors, Jackie looks like a short rock star, light literally blinds you now for some reason, and the graphics are ruined by this ambitious cell shade look that fails all over the board.

One example of this is that once you return to the Hell, instead of being grim and terrifying like it was in the first, it's just kinda rocky and very purple. It looks like a covenant ship interior.

It's just.. wrong.