Gamers thread

Omg I fell in love with her too!! I equipped her with a full set of Daedric armor and a Daedric mace.. damn she looked bad ass!
I woukd always make sure she was by my side <3
Me too, she is always my companion and in every replay I always do that quest asap so that I can have her with me. Once I married Aela coz I was frustrated that I couldnt marry Serana (and to be frank Aela is fine af) and because of her being a werewolf and warrior I built her one of the houses (I forget which one) and I made it awesome for her. Moved her in, adopted kids with her, and she did nothng but complain!!?!?! so I was like ok we'll move, and no matter where we lived she hated it!! Serana would never have disrespected me like that :LOL:

Me too, she is always my companion and in every replay I always do that quest asap so that I can have her with me. Once I married Aela coz I was frustrated that I couldnt marry Serana (and to be frank Aela is fine af) and because of her being a werewolf and warrior I built her one of the houses (I forget which one) and I made it awesome for her. Moved her in, adopted kids with her, and she did nothng but complain!!?!?! so I was like ok we'll move, and no matter where we lived she hated it!! Serana would never have disrespected me like that :LOL:
Did your kids kill people?? :LOL:

Haha yes!! :LOL: little buggers..
Mine would train with the daggers I gave them, and adopted pets (I only say yes to the fox coz stuff the rest of them), and insulted my dog :mad: ( always rescued Meeko) and asked me for money or presents.. Brats ought to be more grateful considering I rescue them and bring them into a big home with a housecarl babysitting them while I travel and have grand adventures without them :LOL: