Gamers thread

I just spent some time playing poker with the cook and one of the women from the camp in RDR2.. by a lake, at night, by the light of kerosine lamps. It was actually very peaceful.
For a second.. just for second.. it felt like I had friends lol.

One thing I truly love about RDR2 is going from qst to qst, you have to travel by horseback through the land. It's just beautiful..
I really appreciate the developers efforts here. Sometimes I just slowly trot or meander along the trails, taking in the views around me.

LoyalXenite

One thing I truly love about RDR2 is going from qst to qst, you have to travel by horseback through the land. It's just beautiful..
I really appreciate the developers efforts here. Sometimes I just slowly trot or meander along the trails, taking in the views around me.
I love when you get the songs in the background as you do it, really sets a mood

Hoolleee S h i t!!...
I was into this.. I was in the moment, feelin uneasy about this meetin. Walkin into the town everything in my being was telling me something was wrong.
Then.. when the shot rang out.. I nearly jumped out of my goddamm chair!

LoyalXenite

Hoolleee S h i t!!...
I was into this.. I was in the moment, feelin uneasy about this meetin. Walkin into the town everything in my being was telling me something was wrong.
Then.. when the shot rang out.. I nearly jumped out of my goddamm chair!
Yeah I suspected trap from the beginning, that's what happens when you play both sides like an idiot.. Dutch 👀😂