Gamers: Post your screenshots!

Blabla..

Yeah but....Sam B is an annoying character to watch in cutscenes but it's funny to plough through a crowd of zombies then curb stomp them without using any weapons. Epic.

ya , if i ever feel like going through the game again , Sam.B is definitely my next char

Is he carrying a chunk he removed from your wall in order to get in? Is there just no way to build a safe house? :confused:

I didn't find any gaps afterwards, so I think that they merely hold blocks they're close to. The actuall removal of blocks is going to come in the next update I believe.

I think he eiter spawned there, or teleported.

I didn't find any gaps afterwards, so I think that they merely hold blocks they're close to. The actuall removal of blocks is going to come in the next update I believe.

I think he eiter spawned there, or teleported.

No, they do pick up blocks. They leave ugly looking gaps in trees and stuff. It bothers me.

thelabu.png

And FINALLY it's done. We might have spawned diamond pickaxes as if it was going out of style, but it's all hand dug. Blagh. Took 3 freakin' days.

It's a lab we created to safely test out new concepts. As a rule on the server we've decided not to spawn resources UNLESS you do it in the lab. The rules of the lab are you can't take the items you spawn with you, anyone is free to remove your (finished project) if they need the space. It's merely an area to free test concept without wasting time on finding resources.

It came out kinda cool looking too. :3

Pookah

Thanks to Stoicz for forcing me on Steam and Half Life 2. :p (name: vicious_valentine)

Wtf are these things? ARG!!

B3443DB6A400DAA7DE76286F28FDEDAD3F53AAC2