Game: this or that?

Chilling__Echo

let's take the time to be glad our world has color and sound :wink:

but if it were missing something that we can't even comprehend or begin to concieve, maybe the world is already missing something?...

my head's spinning

Chilling__Echo

i perfer bexi being happy, but that's just me :wink: i love you bexi, i'm sorry, didn't mean to make you feel bad.

electricity or plumbing?

redlady

In the absence of - what would plunge my existence into the dark ages - :idea: no seriously - well the potential for disease without plumbing is distastful BUT NO T.V, NO COMPUTER - are you mad! Electricity!

What would you rather eat - Fried Cricket or Witchetty Grub ( which are huge maggot like larvae of Australian moths and beetles )

Sue

cold no doubt in my mind. at least when your cold you can do something about it. when you are hot you can only strip down so far.and then what? ice cube bath....shudder 8O

if it was posible(which its not)
thunder or lightning?

Bexi

O gosh, i'm glad I didn't really upset u echo xxx Me being happy is definitely better!

Peanuts! Ur so random jerome, I like it!

Snogs or Cuddles?

redlady

taws wrote:

as much as your descprition makes me hungry for grub i must say the cricket option, but damn i really do want to try that grub someday honest.

a slow rotting of your tongue to the point of it eventually falling out of your head or the slow decay of your left eyeball to the point of it being rendered useless and eventually falls out?

I have never had one but i have heard their taste described as an almost licorice one - i'm partial to a bit of licorice but not in the form of a giant maggot.

I'd have to go with the decay of my left eyeball - i'd still be able to see, and i'd get to replace it with a glass one - then i could scare all my little cousins by taking it out and chasing them with it :twisted:

As for Bexi's question - Snogs most definately - oooh there is nothing like a really good kiss.

Christmas or Easter ?

paul

are you kidding? STALL! I hate people who talk from stall to stall (or urinal to urinal for that matter) it's just ... weird.

"Warning : Battery low!" or "Service Temporarily Not Available"?

redlady

Battery low - can always replace the battery.

Sesame street or Playschool ? Goo goo ga ga :roll:

redlady

Sesame street - i like all the characters...Big Bird, Bert and Ernie, Elmo , Oscar the Grouch and his little talented worms.........

Almonds or Cashews ?

redlady

I love cashews with a passion - so i guess i'll have to choose......um.....cashews.

Rainforest or the Amazon jungle ?

redlady

Rainforests - NOT ADULTERATED BY AS MANY GIGANTIC F*%KING SPIDERS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

For breakfast - Bacon and eggs or cereal ?

redlady

Definately cereal - don't like all that, hot and grease and sizzle in the morning - the thought of it makes me sick.

Peas or Beans ?