Game: this or that?

redlady

Camping with someone close - although there are degrees of discomfort with both being with a stranger would be worse - even if they are hot.

To walk over hot coals or to lay on a bed of nails ?

zoooo

redlady said:
Camping with someone close - although there are degrees of discomfort with both being with a stranger would be worse - even if they are hot.

To walk over hot coals or to lay on a bed of nails ?

Bed of nails probably. I'd feel more in control.

John Lennon or Tom Hanks? (Yeah I know - a weird one..)

redlady

I like weird! :D
John Lennon, he was revolutionary and he wrote great songs, 'Imagine' that!

To have your photo taken or to take the photo ?

zoooo

redlady said:
I like weird! :D
John Lennon, he was revolutionary and he wrote great songs, 'Imagine' that!

To have your photo taken or to take the photo ?

Depends.. I'd find it embarrassing to take photos of people I don't know very well.. But if it's my husband or my family either way. So I guess all together it would be to have photo taken (although I hardly ever like the result..)

You like weird? Me like weird!

Disneyworld or Egypt holiday?

redlady

Let me think - The pyramids, history, majesty, culture, ancient treasures, "Hail to thee, O Nile", divinity, tombs, temples, mummies, wonder, awe, mystery - a chance to bare witness to the most spectacular civilisation in the history of man OR plastic and fairy floss - the very definition of superficiality ? Yeah i'm going to have to go with the Egyptian holiday - that is an understatement!!!

To go for a bike ride or a leisurely stroll ?

redlady

Whoops - since you got in first i'll answer your question - Kurt, he had depth - too much it seems :cry: He was a grunge poet.

Re: my question - bike ride or stroll ?

zoooo

redlady said:
Whoops - since you got in first i'll answer your question - Kurt, he had depth - too much it seems :cry: He was a grunge poet.

Re: my question - bike ride or stroll ?

Stroll!! I can go for a walk with my husband. In fact I just did, only came back 2 min ago.

Fame, love or fortune..?

redlady

Love - real love would make me the happiest - besides as Oscar Wilde put it so succinctly, "Who, being loved, is poor"

Adam Sandler OR Will Farell ?

marki

wow Paul, you're game is really popular!..good job!

I must say Love.. of course who doen't wants to be loved.

hmm..

men or women

zoooo

redlady said:
Love - real love would make me the happiest.

Adam Sandler OR Will Farell ?

Weeeell.. I can't really stand Adam S.... can't even say it.

Harry Potter or Barbara Cartland?

redlady

I'm going to have to stick with the sister hood and say woman.

To have a miracle metabolism that will allow you to eat anything and everything without gaining weight OR to have a desire to be fit and healthy ?

redlady

marki said:
hmm my question is ignored.. :cry:

i know it was a stupid question.. :)

Certainly not my dear - this happens a bit - people slip in before other people because other people are slower ( mainly me ) and things get shuffled around.

Harry Potter - i don't like that romance trash.

Re: My question above.

zoooo

marki said:
hmm my question is ignored.. :cry:

i know it was a stupid question.. :)

Nono, I didn't mean to ignore it.. I'm doing two things at once, so it took me a long time to write the message.. I'll answer yours..

MEN!! (or man; my husband, yeah I know I talk about him all the time, but hey I just got married!!)

redlady

Desire to be fit and healthy - well i am, just wish it was easier and that i didn't have such a strong desire for chocolate.

Tom Hanks as a serious actor OR as a comedy actor ?

marki

Don't worry i know it was just an accident.. i was just joking!!

Tom hanks as a serious actor! cast away rulezz!! love that movie.. seen it very often!!

europe or usa??

redlady

I'm going to say sew, i think it would be more useful.

In order to survive - i'm talking pure and utter desperation - would you eat another person or would you starve ?