Frolicking Ferret (And Some Kittens)

ridicule

I made this video for some people I know who haven't owned, interacted, or even seen a ferret, and so I suppose anyone else who might find an elongated rat cute or adorable (I don't know what's wrong with you that do ;) ), here you go.

Phaorit the Ferret - YouTube

WeirdyMcGee

haha~ they get along pretty well, it seems.

I've had lots of small pets; mice, a rat, hamsters, a guinea pig, a bunny, birds, fish--- and my cat always wanted to eat them.
She's got too much feline instinct for me to let her 'play' with them...

Ferrets are neat but as long as I have my cat, it wouldn't be safe for the poor things to live in the same house. :(
It's still fun to watch ferret videos though. They are amazing little animals.

Thanks for the video ridicule!
Very cool

ridicule

haha~ they get along pretty well, it seems.

I've had lots of small pets; mice, a rat, hamsters, a guinea pig, a bunny, birds, fish--- and my cat always wanted to eat them.
She's got too much feline instinct for me to let her 'play' with them...

Ferrets are neat but as long as I have my cat, it wouldn't be safe for the poor things to live in the same house. :(
It's still fun to watch ferret videos though. They are amazing little animals.

Thanks for the video ridicule!
Very cool

Actually I have two adult cats and when he goes up to sniff them or do what you see him do the kittens, they take off, they don't fight. Maybe it's a protection thing, they know that the human will stop them, but they don't attack. Haha, it's quite funny seeing a big cat being chased by the little ferret.