Fortunately, Unfortunately

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I start by saying 'fortunately..' Then make a sentence.
The next person has to continue by saying 'unfortunately..'

No rules, other than alternating fortunately and unfortunately.
I'll start :)

Fortunately, the five SPW users had torches to follow the trail of bread crumbs into the dark tunnel..

MikeyC

Fortunately, those bats lost their fangs in a bizarre construction site accident and couldn't bite the SPW users.

hidwell

Unfortunately the construction site has been demolished by the wrecking ball Miley Cyrus.

Fortunately, Miley Cyrus was locked up for 5 years for her wanton destruction of the badly constructed construction site, and the cave's vampire bats became vegetarians as well.

hidwell

Unfortunately in breaking news ISIS has kidnapped Australia's Morning Glory and is threatening our great PM.

PugofCrydee

Fortunately, we cross back to the 5 SPW users walking into the vegetarian bat infested tunnel with the trail of bread crumbs..

Unfortunately, the trail of breadcrumbs runs out just as the 5 SPW users hear a loud whinnying sound coming towards them from deep inside the cave.

Fortunately, it was only a cat sitting on one of those robot vacuums, cleaning up all the breadcrumbs someone had left lying around

Fortunately, it was only a cat sitting on one of those robot vacuums, cleaning up all the breadcrumbs someone had left lying around
^ Bwahahaha :lol:

Unfortunately, the sound of the robot vacuums woke up the cave trolls who then started running towards the SPW users with great big stun guns.

Fortunately, the troll tasked with getting the stun guns had misheard, instead handing out cream buns to all the other cave trolls

Unfortunately, while all of the cave trolls were looking down at their cream buns with "WTF"! expressions on their faces, the robot vacuum overheated and caused a massive explosion to rip through the cave.

PugofCrydee

Fortunately, just before the explosion one of the SPW users found his long lost 'ACME Porta-hole' in his pocket, threw it on the floor for the 5 of them to escape into.

fate12321

Unfortunately, the "ACME Porta-hole" caused a ripple in time that made the 5 SPW users land in a different dimension.

Unfortunately, the cave trolls had followed the 5 SPW users through the "ACME Porta-hole" into the different dimension, where they immediately bribed the friendly humanoid gerbil people by giving them all of their cream buns so they would help them attack the SPW users.

PugofCrydee

Fortunately, the gerbil people ate the cream buns immediately and ended up with extreme flatulence - which the cave trolls could not stand..

MikeyC

Unfortunately, smelly flatulence is finite, and once they were done tooting, the cave trolls decided it was time for an ambush.