Forever Alone...Relationships?

totoro

I am a teen I know I'm young and everyone just says "you've got the rest of your life ahead of you don't worry" but I AM worried about being able to find someone for a relationship and maybe marriage because of my SA and since so many people with SA never do get married.

Anyways, a lot of guys have told me I'm really cute and were interested in me but when they start hanging around me I don't really talk and then they lose interest and walk away without getting to know the real me.

And any guys who actually ARE attracted to shy or mute girls (and i've never met any) would probably be disappointed because when I "come out of my shell" I'm really hyper and crazy and risk-taking thrill-seeking type, not the quiet, innocent, calm type that i seem.
I am a person who is eager to get married and spend my life with somone i love. i don't fall in love easily. it takes over a year for me to fall in love and i have to know the person very well. i want someone that is caring, a virgin, and committed but it's almost impossible to find that guy and if i did there's probably no way in hell he'd want to be with me. so many guys will not stick with me because i am too quiet and not quick to warm up to them.

so I'm scared to spend the rest of my life alone. I want to be with someone and i want kids someday i just want a normal life like everyone else. i feel stupid for writing this it feels hopeless but any advice would be nice! :)

I can relate to your post and have had a similar experience with my life. I wish there was somewhere we could meet guys with those qualities you described. Guys who are patient and stick around to know what is beneath the quiet, innocent person I project on the outside.

I don't have any useful advice because I'm in the same situation as you but don't feel stupid for your post! I am sure there are many others out there who feel the same.

I'm not a religious person but one thing I do believe is that everything happens for I reason. All I have to hold on to is hope that one day, if I ever do meet that special someone, it will be totally worth the wait ::eek::

MikeyC

All I have to hold on to is hope that one day, if I ever do meet that special someone, it will be totally worth the wait ::eek::
I don't have any reason to believe it wouldn't be. You'll know him when you meet him. :)

Silatuyok

This may be an unconventional suggestion, but you could consider dating an older man. I'm not talking OLD older, but when I was 18 I dated (and married) a 31-year old who didn't seem to mind that I didn't act like a typical teenager. The more "mature" men that you don't consider to be in your age range may end up being a better match for you, especially if they are past the point where they just want to go out and socialize all the time.