For those who r afraid to talk and return to SPW

lily

it's not good to stay in your shell. you still need people to talk to, that's how we're made. you don't know how important you are, you need friends. this is still a life than when you're alone. i pray you will not be afraid. you never know what will happen in your life when you cast out fear

lily

SPW is still cool. I feel at home here, i don't even have to read the rules which i didn't and i feel it's not so strict and unkind.

lily

i feel sorry for this website. blessed be this website, more people come GOD I PRAY for your will to be done, you know what's best in jesus's name. AMEN! :)

Remus

Staff member
My friends that I made on here over the last 16 years are on FB now. People have lost interest in forums in general. All the different forums I've been in with interests and whatnot have died off

lily

My friends that I made on here over the last 16 years are on FB now. People have lost interest in forums in general. All the different forums I've been in with interests and whatnot have died off
i see, but i think there r still forums that haven't died off. FB- do you mean Facebook? thanks

theoutsider

I agree but I don't understand it. The same is happening to most of the automobile forums I used to frequent. Facebook is okay but most forums are tailored to certain interests and seem to attract a better quality crowd. I'd much rather converse here than in some Facebook group. I guess it's not much different if the group is locked but I dunno. It just doesn't seem to be the same.

LoyalXenite

I agree but I don't understand it. The same is happening to most of the automobile forums I used to frequent. Facebook is okay but most forums are tailored to certain interests and seem to attract a better quality crowd. I'd much rather converse here than in some Facebook group. I guess it's not much different if the group is locked but I dunno. It just doesn't seem to be the same.

Pretty sure a big part of it is the convenience of apps and being where most people are its just easier to go to FB (or the other big ones like Insta and Twitter). I miss the days of forums being the big place to go, facebook groups dont hold the same charm. Bring back the forums and chat houses of the 2000's :bigsmile: (while we're at is bring back the old msn messenger too, man I miss that, fb messenger pales in comparison)