felt so confident :)

loloy

yesterday i went for a job interview and before it I took 2 inderel tablets. Before the interview in the waiting room I was nervous but when I got in there all nerves went and I felt so confident in there - it felt soo great. Maybe it was the inderel tablets which took away my nerves and i felt i could relax and not worry about my shaky voice or freezing when trying to smile or maybe it was me - I duno. It felt great and I want to feel like that ALL the time :( This must be how 'normal' people feel - Im so jealous!

Ravens

Good job on going for it! I've only ever had one "proper" interview, and I was nervous as hell before it. They had me in the interview room and it was taking a while for the interviewers (all 3 of them, eek) to arrive, which didn't make things easier.
But once things started going I managed to set aside the nerves and it actually went really well... although I didn't get the job in the end unfortunately. Still, it was a buzz.
Problem is, despite the good feelings I can remember from after that meeting, I'd still have a mountain to climb going to another.
Anyway I hope you get the job :)

Emily_G

This must be how 'normal' people feel - Im so jealous!

I doubt it....job interviews, or just interviews in general, are a really scary thing. I've heard many a "normal person" talk about how nervous they are before things like that, giving oral presentations, talking to someone they don't know, etc. I don't think we're all that different really....at least for me, it's mostly in my head.