Feeling sad and hurt....

CrazyGirl

Recently, my friend had been released from prison. He vows to stay clean from using drugs and stay on the right path. I'm happy for him that he's doing well so far. Now he trying to rekindle his relationship with his ex-gf who is an alcoholic. At the time they were together, his drug use spiraled out of control that led him to stealing thousands of dollars from his ex and cheating on her.

The ex-gf is a family friend of mine. Almost as soon he was released, she left her husband to get back together with him and now trying to work things out. He has only been out for several weeks. I'm happy for them. And great if they do. Although, the ex-gf doesn't want much to with me anymore. Not since they broke up the first time 5yrs. ago. I know I've made some mistakes in our friendship and still won't forgive me but will take her ex back. She's desperate to have a man in her life. Apparently, I need to be a guy for her to forgive me. That what is making me feel sad and hurt.

MollyBeGood

She sounds pretty awful, sorry to be so blunt. She will prob get what she deserves though with the guys who stole from her etc...who she dumps her husband for no less and she is an alcoholic to boot?

I would rather be friendless, even if she was the last option which she isn't.

Bronson99

Recently, my friend had been released from prison. He vows to stay clean from using drugs and stay on the right path. I'm happy for him that he's doing well so far. Now he trying to rekindle his relationship with his ex-gf who is an alcoholic. At the time they were together, his drug use spiraled out of control that led him to stealing thousands of dollars from his ex and cheating on her.

The ex-gf is a family friend of mine. Almost as soon he was released, she left her husband to get back together with him and now trying to work things out. He has only been out for several weeks. I'm happy for them. And great if they do. Although, the ex-gf doesn't want much to with me anymore. Not since they broke up the first time 5yrs. ago. I know I've made some mistakes in our friendship and still won't forgive me but will take her ex back. She's desperate to have a man in her life. Apparently, I need to be a guy for her to forgive me. That what is making me feel sad and hurt.

You don't have any problem with what she did?

Although, I think you've already answered that question.

No comment, due to indignation: in other words, righteous anger.

CrazyGirl

You don't have any problem with what she did?

Although, I think you've already answered that question.

No comment, due to indignation: in other words, righteous anger.

well it would be in poor taste to wish bad on them. It's her choice to dump her husband in hoping things will work out with her ex now that's he's sober from drugs now.

S_Spartan

And they wonder why guys are losing interest in marriage...

The sad part is many people would feel the woman was doing right by dumping her husband and following her tingles for the ex con.

But to me this is a person who wants to have her cake and eat it too.

I just hope there aren't children involved.

CrazyGirl

And they wonder why guys are losing interest in marriage...

The sad part is many people would feel the woman was doing right by dumping her husband and following her tingles for the ex con.

But to me this is a person who wants to have her cake and eat it too.

I just hope there aren't children involved.

Sadly, yes. The woman had 1 child that has to watch the drama of her revolving door of men she brings into their life.

The husband she left has 1 child from another relationship

The ex she gone back to has 2 kids from another relationship

S_Spartan

Sadly, yes. The woman had 1 child that has to watch the drama of her revolving door of men she brings into their life.

The husband she left has 1 child from another relationship

The ex she gone back to has 2 kids from another relationship

Well that all sounds like a hot mess. I'd keep a distance from all that if I were you.