Feeling like im so alone right now and very angry.

Lionheart

Banned
My parents think im a waste of space and i cant live at home anymore. I hate this town and im so alone. My mum and dad dont care about me anymore. They think i'll never leave but i really would just love to.
I just feel really out of character and depressed like lifes not real anymore. I have no one and feel invisible at the best of times.
Whats the point being around a family when you feel alone inside? I either want to die and go away for ever or move away somewhere and start a new life and be happy. I dont know what else to say really.

This is exact what i feel since im 14 and i dont know why im still alive...

Masychefx2

Banned
My parents think im a waste of space and i cant live at home anymore. I hate this town and im so alone. My mum and dad dont care about me anymore. They think i'll never leave but i really would just love to.
I just feel really out of character and depressed like lifes not real anymore. I have no one and feel invisible at the best of times.
Whats the point being around a family when you feel alone inside? I either want to die and go away for ever or move away somewhere and start a new life and be happy. I dont know what else to say really.

I sort of know how you feel my parents dont understand social anxiety cos they dont have it, so they just want shot of me, my mum is always every day on my back telling me how much a failiure i am.

i get compared to my step brother who is 36 and he still lives at home with his mum so they i suppose worry i will become like him...

mrb

Consol yourself with this thought lol ;) its not forever , you will get your own life soon and make your own choices in life ;) stuck in a rut at mo yea , but things change :)

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I sort of know how you feel my parents dont understand social anxiety cos they dont have it, so they just want shot of me, my mum is always every day on my back telling me how much a failiure i am.

i get compared to my step brother who is 36 and he still lives at home with his mum so they i suppose worry i will become like him...

I'm sorry to hear. You're NOT a failure. Some parents don't understand SA, but one thing is not understanding and other thing is being so rude. A lot of people don't understand this, but they try to be supportive at least... not put the other person down. Try not to take them seriously. If they treat you like that, they are the ones who fail, not you.

You basically described my situation and my sentiments toward it. I absolutely despise this city, from being invisible to always being painfully reminded about the past and present by seeing a familiar sight. My family has done nothing for me, aside from exacerbating my condition and allowing me to live here, but there's no doubt that I've worn out my welcome. My heart is already in places that are beyond the reach of anyone here.

xxaimsxx

You basically described my situation and my sentiments toward it. I absolutely despise this city, from being invisible to always being painfully reminded about the past and present by seeing a familiar sight. My family has done nothing for me, aside from exacerbating my condition and allowing me to live here, but there's no doubt that I've worn out my welcome. My heart is already in places that are beyond the reach of anyone here.

I know the feeling. Cant stand old faces and memories that arnt good ones. It would make things atleast 50% better if i could walk round my neighborhood in the fresh air without worrying if i bump into anyone.

Fighter86

I feel some what the same, but I'm more of being in a different situation. Where I live and grow up, its considered the norm to move out only when you get married, moving out before that is considered unfilial by some. However I am finding it increasingly hard to live with my parents because they are overtly controlling.

dean01

wow! this subject is a real eye opener for me, im 31 and still live with my mum, my brother who's 6 years younger than me moved out years ago. my mums told me she wants me out on numerous occassions and your right it does make you feel unloved.

my dads also a non believer, he just thinks i need a good kick up the arse to sort me out, he actually once asked me if i didnt work because i was waiting for him to die, to inherit his money. bloody familys!

i've thought time and time again about just moving to a place where i dont know anyone, but surely its just running away from your fears and aren't we all told to confront them?

you may be angry but your not alone :0)