Feeling incredibly depressed right now :-(

combat

I don't really know why, nothing specific happened that should make me feel sad. I am just really pessimistic about everything right now. And it seems like no matter what I do to improve myself, I can't seem to get certain things to go my way. Somehow coming home from work today I felt so empty.

F*** my life... actually I have no life...

lunarla

I've felt like that before plenty of times after school. Even if it wasn't particularly a really bad day. I think it's a lot about exhaustion. I get exhausted very easily by the day's events and being around people. It's much easier to get emotional/upset/irritated when you're exhausted.

Just get a good sleep and get to tomorrow.

Luke1993

This happens to me SO many times it's not even funny. Just survive. That's all the advice I have I'm afraid.

THEN you can live your life!

T!GER

whenever i feel depressed i'm afraid to be alone. I think an animal could be helpful to keep you company if that's what you need. I had a horse before and she became my best friend and always made me smile.

I have a dog and he always gives me this really sad lonely look so I take him for a walk to cheer him up. I end up feeling better, he ends up tired and content - we're a team.

this is because nothing is changing, when something bas happens u feel epressed and need the other days to be good, when they aren;t good tge depression comes back, at least my opinion.. :)

iamthenra

I'm a pessimist every day, and I feel down all the time. Most days I just lock myself in the computer room of my home and have a pity party of my own... Funny when people say if you don't like something just change it... What if you too scared to change it because that would mean actually socializing and talking to others at least for me anyways. That just freaks me out. would rather jump off of a perfectly good airplane than to talk to a single attractive female...couldn't think of anything more threatening to me at the moment than that.::(:

kittypants

there must be a crappy dark cloud creeping over new york because i also feel bad these last few days. i dont have a particular reason.

DarkSeeker

Yeah I got this all the time, life is like a roller coaster.

What are you gonna do different before it comes back?