Feel so crappy right now :(

Sora

This is gonna feel like a mega rant and it's not even anything serious but I often feel depressed for no reason but tonight is twice as bad, was out round town with mates for his birthday, seen my ex for the first time in 2 years and now feel like ****. Had to tell her I was doing good and ask how she was, felt so fake, why should I ask how she is if she has never bothered to talk to me after 2 years even though she claimed she wanted to be friends. I don't even care for her in that way anymore and after tonight it proved it even more yet why do I feel so bad after this eventful night? :( I know all along I have missed the company more than anything but tonight has just made me feel so low, I feel like I can't talk to anyone and feel so alone, normally I would just keep this to myself or blog about it (because no one would really see that) but tonight I feel so alone and down that I really can't take it anymore. Don't know how to talk to people I like because usually the case is anyone u like they don't like you back, which has happened to me so many times, and I also have felt it with women before. Why is it so **** and awkward when it comes to relationships. I feel so lost and confused! Anyways I don't expect much of a reply from this and infact I am shocked if I get one, would actually cheer me up if I did! I apologise for ranting and hope I will be ok soon but I feel like i may need help right now and have done for a while :(

Last edited:

Srijita52

I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. I admit I'm not a help at all in this situation. But I know the feeling of liking someone and not being liked back. And I know its hard to move on but you still can't give up, maybe can learn from your mistakes. Maybe you need a person who understands you. Sorry it really wasn't much of a help, I hope you feel better soon :)

Sora

I don't like her anymore, I just feel so bad and like this has being coming for a long time, never usually have anyone to talk to and then tonight it got too much. I will likely feel better tommorow but yes you have it spot on I feel like I need someone to understand me and you have helped more than you think, just replying has helped, quite often I feel beyond alone, like people don't even acknowledge me so thank you. Really means a lot :)

Think I am just being a bit silly!

Srijita52

I don't like her anymore, I just feel so bad and like this has being coming for a long time, never usually have anyone to talk to and then tonight it got too much. I will likely feel better tommorow but yes you have it spot on I feel like I need someone to understand me and you have helped more than you think, just replying has helped, quite often I feel beyond alone, like people don't even acknowledge me so thank you. Really means a lot :)

Think I am just being a bit silly!

You're not being silly at all. Its good to get things out sometimes than keeping it all in your head. I can relate to you, I've no one to talk to either and its the worst thing ever. Feel free to always talk to me if you want :)

Sora

You're not being silly at all. Its good to get things out sometimes than keeping it all in your head. I can relate to you, I've no one to talk to either and its the worst thing ever. Feel free to always talk to me if you want :)

Careful! Don't say things you might regret! :p I usually don't talk too often but tonight feels too much, would love to talk to you more often and you can vent to me all the time, whenever your in trouble feel free to. Normally I am like a wall but even walls breaks sometimes!

Thanks for replying and understanding, means a lot (even though I don't even know you well or in real life you have helped more than most people in my life). Seriously if you need to talk message me, talking to others really does help and I already feel slightly better, not enough but maybes by tommorow it will pass and you replying makes me feel like I am not completely ignored :)

Srijita52

Careful! Don't say things you might regret! :p I usually don't talk too often but tonight feels too much, would love to talk to you more often and you can vent to me all the time, whenever your in trouble feel free to. Normally I am like a wall but even walls breaks sometimes!

Thanks for replying and understanding, means a lot (even though I don't even know you well or in real life you have helped more than most people in my life). Seriously if you need to talk message me, talking to others really does help and I already feel slightly better, not enough but maybes by tommorow it will pass and you replying makes me feel like I am not completely ignored :)

I'm glad if I've been even the slightest help, hope you feel much better tomorrow :) And thanks, I will.

Sora

I'm glad if I've been even the slightest help, hope you feel much better tomorrow :) And thanks, I will.

Thank You, and you have!
I hope so too, will get some long needed sleep now (6am here!)
Don't just say it, honestly if you need to talk to anyone and you feel you can't I am here, always, and will never judge! You can tell me anything (I know you do not know me well but really if you need to talk, talk to me!)

Good night :)

Srijita52

Thank You, and you have!
I hope so too, will get some long needed sleep now (6am here!)
Don't just say it, honestly if you need to talk to anyone and you feel you can't I am here, always, and will never judge! You can tell me anything (I know you do not know me well but really if you need to talk, talk to me!)

Good night :)

^Thanks and yeah I definitely will. I know we haven't talked before but you seem like a very nice person :) In fact I'm also feeling better talking to you now. Good night!

SPV

This is gonna feel like a mega rant and it's not even anything serious but I often feel depressed for no reason but tonight is twice as bad, was out round town with mates for his birthday, seen my ex for the first time in 2 years and now feel like ****. Had to tell her I was doing good and ask how she was, felt so fake, why should I ask how she is if she has never bothered to talk to me after 2 years even though she claimed she wanted to be friends. I don't even care for her in that way anymore and after tonight it proved it even more yet why do I feel so bad after this eventful night? :( I know all along I have missed the company more than anything but tonight has just made me feel so low, I feel like I can't talk to anyone and feel so alone, normally I would just keep this to myself or blog about it (because no one would really see that) but tonight I feel so alone and down that I really can't take it anymore. Don't know how to talk to people I like because usually the case is anyone u like they don't like you back, which has happened to me so many times, and I also have felt it with women before. Why is it so **** and awkward when it comes to relationships. I feel so lost and confused! Anyways I don't expect much of a reply from this and infact I am shocked if I get one, would actually cheer me up if I did! I apologise for ranting and hope I will be ok soon but I feel like i may need help right now and have done for a while :(

I'm really sorry about your situation. Why don't you go do something outside and let her just slip out of your memory. I think that the way she ignored you is really mean of her so she's not worth the while, just go out and hopefully you'll meet someone new and better.
forgive your past and move on.

Hope things go well for you, good luck :)

Quiet Angel

Seeing ex-partners is almost always awkward; many of us can relate to that feeling. Or rather, it should be plural: feelings. A lot of feelings come up when we encounter or ex's. I feel very similarly whenever I see an ex.

My recommendation is to continue to eliminate contact with her until you both feel ready to see one another. Seeing each other in person at this point can provoke unpleasant emotions.

Try to do something now to make yourself happy. What makes you happy? Friends, family, hobbies/interests? Try to make yourself busy so you don't have to focus on your throughts so much for right now.

Just think of it as a minor flu that will eventually pass.

Sora

^Thanks and yeah I definitely will. I know we haven't talked before but you seem like a very nice person :) In fact I'm also feeling better talking to you now. Good night!

Thanks, that means a lot, glad you are feeling better :)

SPV said:
I'm really sorry about your situation. Why don't you go do something outside and let her just slip out of your memory. I think that the way she ignored you is really mean of her so she's not worth the while, just go out and hopefully you'll meet someone new and better.
forgive your past and move on.

Hope things go well for you, good luck

Being doing this for 2 years lol, that is why last night was so weird, she is the "outgoing" type where as I am not so much, I found it strange I had not seen her until now, she even said to me last night that she never sees me out. I felt ok last night when it was happening, it still felt a little weird but by the end of the night I was just really down, it's being building for a long time though I keep getting down all the time, I know one day it should be better and it should not affect me at all, I have no feelings for her anymore, I just miss what we had, miss being with someone!

I don't really feel like the woman I want I will find in a bar but I still go out at special occasions anyways because that is what most people do, not much else people do when everyone gets together to do something.

Thank You, I hope so too.

Quiet Angel said:
Seeing ex-partners is almost always awkward; many of us can relate to that feeling. Or rather, it should be plural: feelings. A lot of feelings come up when we encounter or ex's. I feel very similarly whenever I see an ex.

My recommendation is to continue to eliminate contact with her until you both feel ready to see one another. Seeing each other in person at this point can provoke unpleasant emotions.

Try to do something now to make yourself happy. What makes you happy? Friends, family, hobbies/interests? Try to make yourself busy so you don't have to focus on your throughts so much for right now.

Just think of it as a minor flu that will eventually pass.

Yeh I agree, and this is what I have being doing. I like to think I am strong and can handle things but then I think of last night and just feel so weak, why 2 years later does this still happen? Surely it should not affect me so much. It could of being worse mind, last night I just felt so weak and worthless. Feeling a bit better today though not very happy still but like you said, time to do something which makes me happy again so tonight I will spend a lot of time on a game, it's a loner thing to do but I am not in the mood to go out and I want to relax. A good game or anime / tv show usually sorts me out but I just wish I had someone to do it with lol. Maybe one day I will have it again.

Yeh this minor flu lasts a very long time, but I will kick it's ass one day and make a full recovery! (hopefully hehe :p).
Thanks for your help, if you ever need to vent or talk to, you can always talk to me. I am a good listener, or reader in this case!

Conspiracy

You feel bad because your mind sees her as the "one that got away" or, it sees the past relationship as something "that didn't work". It just represents failure, and that bugs you. Now mix that with emotional attachment, and you get the heart broken feeling.

Sora

You feel bad because your mind sees her as the "one that got away" or, it sees the past relationship as something "that didn't work". It just represents failure, and that bugs you. Now mix that with emotional attachment, and you get the heart broken feeling.

I understand most of what you are saying but not the failure part. I am used to failure and failure doesn't bother me, failure drives me to succeed. I don't think it was that at all, think it's just brought many feelings back and I miss what I had, miss being with someone. Not her but just not being alone and sharing my life with someone. I miss that and I want it back...and I will get it again! :)

ukchick

I wonder...do you enjoy reading? I do and it's an amazing way to escape from daily life if you want to focus on something else.
You were in a relationship once and it will happen again it may just take a little time.
Good luck x