Feel great

dannyboy65

For the first time in my life I feel happy. I never felt happy in my life I was always depressed thinking suicide wishing to never wake up. I struggled with drugs. I was bullied through out my whole life. But now I am in college I'm getting high marks. I've been clean for months, I relapsed once, I felt guilty and bet myself up for it. I now have a career I want to do, I want to be an author of fiction stories I'm in the making of one at the moment. I also joined a foundation for autism I am meeting other adults who struggle with autism I made great friends who are good people. I'm not pressured into drugs anymore I can be myself around these people. To top it all off I met a girl at the foundation who also has autism and I'm thinking of asking her to see the movie Thor 2 with me. I've also been taking my medication like I was supposed to and it suppresses my schizophrenia. For the first time everything is going great, for the first time I love living life.

Nooms

I'm so glad that things are working out for you :) It's great having people in your life that understand you and accept you for who you are.

Good luck with your novel!