Fed up

recluse

I'm fed up of hearing workmates bragging about their sex lives as if it's all a walk in the park.

Supernova

Could be worse, at least you don't have to listen to your younger brother have sex in the next room, when I've never even kissed a girl. Worst time was when on the same night I heard my parents at it too!

But I sympathise I would hate having to hear about others bragging about sex lives, its worse enough when I hear it on the internet at least then you can say to yourself they are just lying.

TBH I don't care about sex its just the closeness people have I envy.

antipop621

When I was an undergrad, I had this part time job in a grocery store. I worked with a bunch of guys, most of which had never finished high school. While they were all really nice guys, the immature sex talks never ended. ever. It did get to me sometimes.

Every weekend my boss would ask me if I got laid.

good times.

JA2007

I'm a chick. Can someone explain to me why certain guys feel the need to brag about their sex lives? Is it an ego thing? It always offends me because I feel bad for the girl that's getting talked about.

Danfalc

Banned
I'm a chick. Can someone explain to me why certain guys feel the need to brag about their sex lives? Is it an ego thing? It always offends me because I feel bad for the girl that's getting talked about.

Yeah i think it is an ego/maturity thing,which some guys sadly dont grow out.More often than not though,i think its normaly aload of crap and most guys do it to try and seem "cool" to their peers...Maybe in a way its becuase there insecure aswell as,as i think most guys who are comfortable and happy with there sex lives wouldnt feel the need to broadcast it like that.

Being open with friends is one thing,but bragging is definatley somthing else

Rodox

Unfortunately a man's worth is measured by how many girls he is,or slept with,I find that man cares much more about this stuff,I dont know if its just around here or everywhere,but one of the first things I get asked about when I meet a new guy is:
How are the girls going?
I usually say that I am ugly or dont have any luck and its almost always downhill for me after this.....

recluse

Take one of my workmates right, he's a nice guy, i get on with everyone at my workplace, up untill before last Christmas he was a 24 o'r 25 year old virgin, now he's in his first serious relationship he suddenly talks as if he's some stud. He just talks about what his girflfriend does in bed and stuff.

MadCat

Take one of my workmates right, he's a nice guy, i get on with everyone at my workplace, up untill before last Christmas he was a 24 o'r 25 year old virgin, now he's in his first serious relationship he suddenly talks as if he's some stud. He just talks about what his girflfriend does in bed and stuff.

That's lame!! I mean maybe he's happy with his relationship but there's no need to talk about it around other people that probably don't even wanna know. I've only had one serious relationship too and well, I'd never think of bragging about the stuff I did in bed?! What's up with that... I'm still way inexperienced.

One relationship doesn't make a person a stud overnight.

Remus

Staff member
It's BS, if someones getting any they keep it private, I think it's there insecurity that thier wife/gf "isn't wanting it" anymore and they have to brag

arjuna

Women do it too. Maybe not so often, but they do nonetheless.

That's pretty uncouth... I know a guy kind of like that. He recently dropped a ton of weight and got a girlfriend and now he's apparently some kind of sex god.