Favorite television shows.

superario

Hey everybody! :rolleyes:

I'm interested in knowing what other people are watching these days. Me, myself, have always been a fan of crime and medical shows. Bones is my ultimate favorite.

Right now the show on my mind is Alphas. It barely premiered this past Monday on Syfy. One of my favorite characters on Bones was killed off and went to work for this new show, so I'm there for him, haha. I'm counting down the days til Monday, til the next episode.

Anyone else? ::p:

megalon

Top Gear, Family Guy, Sanctuary, Criminal Minds. Once in a while I'll have a netflix marathon, sit down and watch every episode of a show. I've done that with Doctor Who, Torchwood, and The Office.

Phoenixx

The three shows I've been watching the most are Supernatural, Falling Skies, and Drew Carey's Improv-a-ganza.

I think I may have a small obsession with the first and the last one. ::eek::

superario

Top Gear, Family Guy, Sanctuary, Criminal Minds. Once in a while I'll have a netflix marathon, sit down and watch every episode of a show. I've done that with Doctor Who, Torchwood, and The Office.

I love watching every episode of a show! I just recently saw Parenthood, and although I didn't watch the episodes in order (went from mid season 2 to the end of season 2 to the beginning of season 2 and then started from the beginning of season 1 ) for like 3 or 4 days I literally did nothing but lay in bed and watch Parenthood all day. But now I have to wait for the 3rd season.

I hate when shows end ::(:

But good thing the summer shows are coming back in their place!

simpsons2007

It's got to be The simpsons as my favorite. I also like American Dad, Family Guy, all 3 CSI, Law and Order, Law and Order SVU, Criminal Minds, NCIS most crime dramas, any documentaries on ancient Egypt.

I just wrote down about 200 comedies I love lol, I had to shorten it down to a couple. (Obviously they're not all comedies)

I love Eastenders, Neighbours, those are my guilty pleasures, and I'm thinking things on at the moment... you know what, I can't pick a comedy without picking 50 others, so I'll just stick with Eastenders, Neighbours, and the Apprentice