Expectation avalanche

I'm heading home for Christmas tomorrow. I hate Christmas because people make it impossible to enjoy with their ridiculous expectation bullshit. I just want everybody to **** off for the season, you know? :cool:

Everybody is just going to be yammering on about Christmas lights and Jesus and ****ing reindeer and ****ing shoving presents in my ****ing face. All I want to do is hide in my room with a lit chimnia and toast marshmallows. ::(:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
I have nothing to complain about, since I'm not welcomed in their celebration anyway... so I shall spend the day alone and in peace without having to hear all that Christmas bullshit :D I hope the day passes as fast as possible though. It depresses me greatly.

Last edited:

Anubis

Eh, I'm going home to tell my parents about yet another academic failure. It's going to suck.

Sucks dude. My efriend was supposed to visit and I ****ed that up too. What say we all come to my place and get baked and cry on my pillow.

Krista

I hate all that manic christmas shopping, it starts in september these days!

Agreed. And then to have to drag yourself out of bed for Black Friday sales where moms will literally tear your hair out...it's like pure madness. The Mayans never predicted that we'd actually die from crazy women in mom jeans.

mom.jpg