Ever seek Revenge on a bully?

Nothingness

Wasn't sure where to put this? Ever have someone go out of their way to harm you and you seek sweet revenge on them? There was this dude on another forum(recently) who went out of his way to bully me. It was so bad I deleted my account. So I decided to get revenge. I created a fake account in that forum. Posted a few fake pics, a little flirting and BAM! I now have his cell number and nude pics! lol! I haven't used them yet. I was thinking about Xmas. What do y'all think? Ever done something similar?::p:

Imagine all the time you are choosing to waste by pretending to form a relationship with this creep,when you could be building something special with someone special.
You have chosen to re-enter into a relationship with your abuser.Faux or not,you are planning to put aside part of your christmas day for him.
Christmas frickin' day for fricks sake!!!!!
Abort plan x before it's too late.

Last edited:

Nothingness

Imagine all the time you are choosing to waste by pretending to form a relationship with this creep,when you could be building something special with someone special.
You have chosen to re-enter into a relationship with your abuser.Faux or not,you are planning to put aside part of your christmas day for him.
Christmas frickin' day for fricks sake!!!!!
Abort plan x before it's too late.
I have no life and no friends. All I have is loneliness and time. I don't think I'm obsessed with this dude. It was easy to fool him. Christmas day for me is just another day alone.

-lonestar-

Go for it! laugh, drink, laugh repeat! just remember to never return to the scene of the crime thus you get the last laugh and creep him out indefenetly.

Remus

Staff member
We've had people do this on here (until they were life banned). I think its obsessive, you should try to put this behind you, it will not help. Maybe you should have reported his behaviour to the mods there?

Lord_Spotface

Photoshop a christmas hat on his head, print it out as a christmas card and send it to his coworkers, friends and parents.
They'll be pleasantly surprised by how open he's being with them.

MrJones

Revenge only makes your anger stronger, forgiveness could be a better solution.

Probably my words won't change your mind, but you could also do something that would harm no one but could benefit both. Show him what you COULD do with what you have, show him that when you do bad things, bad things happen to you, but then DON'T DO IT.

He will learn a lesson, he will see that actions have their reactions, and at the same time you will feel better with yourself, you'll have helped another person while respecting your dignity.

Just my opinion, it's your desicion.

Nothingness

We've had people do this on here (until they were life banned...
I guess I'm screwing up again on another forum. I'm not trying to get banned. It's just when people bully me I get upset. When I was in school. I tried to ignore it and pretend it didn't bother me. It never worked because they never would stop! I'd tell teachers and principals and then it got worse! You can only beat someone down so much till they make a stand. When I finally had had enough in school and exploded, I was labeled a crazy person. I guess I'm not fitting in here. I'll go away :(

coyote

I guess I'm screwing up again on another forum. I'm not trying to get banned. It's just when people bully me I get upset. When I was in school. I tried to ignore it and pretend it didn't bother me. It never worked because they never would stop! I'd tell teachers and principals and then it got worse! You can only beat someone down so much till they make a stand. When I finally had had enough in school and exploded, I was labeled a crazy person. I guess I'm not fitting in here. I'll go away :(

i don't think you have to worry about anyone bullying you here

but pretending to be someone you aren't might not make you many friends among people who are already anxious about exposing themselves to strangers

Felgen

I can bench press more today than anyone who've bullied me in school. That's a kind of getting revenge...

Rembrandt Broam

Wasn't sure where to put this? Ever have someone go out of their way to harm you and you seek sweet revenge on them? There was this dude on another forum(recently) who went out of his way to bully me. It was so bad I deleted my account.

How exactly was he bullying you? I'm curious as to how you can be bullied on a text-based forum. I mean, if he's being obnoxious towards you and you don't feel you can just ignore him, can't you just do the same back?

-lonestar-

I have to add that this will make you go crazy, sure go ahead and seek a final insult as I said before, but never again become a part of such ridiculous display of child-like behaviour. Once is all you need, live by this words "The best revenge is living well" it may be hard to believe but the universe either gives you positive oportunities or you have negative results handed to you. A bully eventually sees no one is on his side and he gets what he deserves.