Ever had any experience with the paranormal?

I_Walk_Alone

I see what you did thar.

Personally, I 'believe' in demons yes. It tends to be anyone with firsthand experience typically goes insane or seeks truth, as you simply cannot refute some things that may happen.

Close encounters as such stopped when my mother started studying the bible with Jehovah Witnesses, go figure. I used to get alot of sleep paralysis, general feelings of terror, night terrors, one out of body experience and stuff moving around the house (gogo inanimate objects).

The only soloution is faith, mediums and trinkets are directly against what is written biblically, fittingly for the world these things are widely used. The more suspicion and interest you put into these things, the worse they get.

--------------

"Subject yourselves, therefore, to God; but oppose the Devil, and he will flee from YOU." ~ James 4:7

"There should not be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, a practicer of magic or anyone who looks for omens or a sorcerer, 11 or one who binds others with a spell or anyone who consults a spirit medium or a professional foreteller of events or anyone who inquires of the dead. 12 For everybody doing these things is something detestable to Jehovah, and on account of these detestable things Jehovah your God is driving them away from before you. 13 You should prove yourself faultless with Jehovah your God." ~ Deuteronomy 18:10-12

Mate, your a trainwreck just waiting to happen.

Lea

Banned
I had one of the most horrible nightmares today. I can´t even describe the evil and dread in the dream. And I don´t remember exactly what it was about, only that I was running from one place to the next, from one person to the next, only the place or the person turning out to be evil too. For example, at school there was one girl very polite and had best grades. Now when she turned up in the dream after a while she changed into a monster, torturing me (can´t remember exactly how, but it was awfull), I ended up laughing hystericaly until I felt I wasn´t human anymore. Then at one point I run to one place behind our house thinking I would finally find peace there. As I came beyond the hill, on the well there were sitting 2 men, portioning a black dog. I could clearly see it, the whole dream appeared so real. I was shocked but told them calmly something like what mess they were doing there, and then disappeared as quickly as possible. Then at some point I was on a sinking ship, water was quickly pouring over it. But I didn´t drown, some man was pushing me and we swimmed towards the shore. The water was illuminated by the moon. The dream went on, I can´t really remember much now. In the end I was outside but in the dark, bitten and tortured by something. I felt there was no escape to anything, because no matter what I did, it turned out wrong. When I woke up, I was alleviated it was just dream and realized, it was full moon. Before I went to sleep, it was shining to the window. Now as I was lying in bed and thinking about my dream, I realized I hear my father calling our dog. It seemed somehow normal to me until I realized, it was sometime past midnight. My father hates getting up even early in the morning, not to mention he would ever be so "crazy" to wake up at night and go out. Who was that then? Or did I hear wrong? I got up and went to the window. The big moon was now setting behind horizon. Under the window I heard a hedhehog (he is sometimes coming there at night). I was still shaking from dread from that dream and thought I would at least distract myself by looking at the hedgehog. I wanted to switch on the light but as I pressed the switch, the bulb blew out and fell on the table. I run nextdoor calling at my mother what is it happening today. She just woke up from sleep and didn´t understand anything. My father was just coming and told me off for being noisy, it was 3.30 and he really went out to call our dogs because he heard them barking by the neighbours.

Anyway, dreams like this happen often to me by full moon. As I wake up from them, I wonder if I am cursed and controlled by some evil force even in real life. Where do I escape? Death, but what comes after the death??! What if after death there will be only this bad dream, with nowhere to wake up? But I soon forget the dreams, although they seemed very real and vivid at the time. I guess I have pretty lot of amnesia, and all these memories are still stored in my subconscious. I know they are there, I just can´t remember them. They can be brought up by hypnosis, but nobody managed yet to hypnotise me. I had one big chance, one man wanted to work with me as a trial subject because he thought I was non-magnetic (body magnetism, some peole are born magnetic and some non-magnetic, the magnetism works on the body like cover, nourishment, protection. And for example, if there is lightning and there are 2 people together, one magnetic and other non-magnetic, only the non-magnetic gets killed. Each living body - including humans - needs and craves magnetism. The non-magnetic people can get it from people who have lot of it, or eating raw food, deep breathing, cold showers etc., but their body can never hold it long). The non-magnetic people are said to be best hypnotizable, they are also very sensitive. He thought I was so because I felt the moon energy and other things. I wanted to visit him but he was often abroad. Now I tried to call him again after exactly one year but was told he died in a car accident. The woman I spoke to, she said she worked for him as hypnotic medium for about 20 years and she was able to get into the deepest trance, not remembering anything.

There is one more strange thing that happened to me recently. In the evening, there was a storm outside and strong wind. When I went to sleep later, it was nearly over and calm again. I slept with my window wide open. When I woke up in the morning and pulled the cover, the bed was full of leaves and junk from trees, even small pieces of branches. You would think, it was somehow blown onto the bed during the storm. But the thing is, the bed is very far from the window (on the other side of the room), behind a table + my cover is quite heavy. I didn´t even have it on the window or in the garden. Even if I did, it couldn´t catch so much junk, besides when I went to bed in the evening, I didn´t notice any leaves in it. And, if it was really blown into the room by storm, it would be under the window and scattered over the whole room, but there was nothing, not even a smallest leaf. In the extreme case, let´s say I went sleepwalking at night and rolled myself in the garden, the leaves got attached on my clothes. In this case, I would have left some trace along the way which I didn´t. Plus, how did the tiny branches get into bed? The only possible explanation is, my mother or father strew it into my bed on purpose which would be quite insane :). Or cat brought it there? I am pretty sure there was no cat let alone in my bed and how would she bring the leaves..

Last edited:

AGR

So yesterday I was going to the convenience store,very early, I felt like eating some chips,when I am coming back at my building I see a woman standing at the grass looking at me,it was weird creepy,I dont know if it was that because there were nobody at the street,I kept looking at her and she at me,I got to the stair and went up the first row,then I get to the part where you can see the street,about 10 steps up, and she wasnt there anymore,now I do know the human mind tend to see things like faces and persons,where there are not or to put purpose behind things,I was with this all the time in my mind,this could be well a lady just standing there,but I still felt really eerie and weird.

lunarla

Maybe I'm just closed-minded about this, but I can never really be sold on any of this as something that's unexplainable. The only experience I've had that might be able to relate to any of this is when I was at my bus stop, and out of a logging truck passing, the man's face looked eerie-ly distorted. A while after I was able to explain this to myself just as an effect of the always-intensifying paranoia I would experience. Especially while walking to the bus. That was the first hallucination I've ever really experienced.

Lorraine Manca

during sleep paralysis, i feel things grabbing my arms and legs, but i cant move or see. the grips feel like the hands are covered in a million tiny needles that burn. im completely convinced its real while it happens, but i realize what it is afterwards. i've gone about three months now without it happening.

I've seen a few face to face. As in right close next to me or in front of me. And I was awake. They were fearsome to say the least. But I do notice that the few times that I've seen it are when I'm extremely tired physically and mentally, so it could be hallucinations.

There was twice that I heard the sound like that of a person breathing out loudly through a loudspeaker, except that it was right by my ear. Once it was localized in the washroom. The other time, the sound followed me as I went around the house. I was alone in the house at that time and wasn't tired at all.

I personally believe that there's a... let's call it a race of beings who inhabit the same planet as us, just that we cannot see them. After all, baryonic matter isn't the only kind of material there is and there's much of the universe that we don't understand. That said though, I do think that most of the 'supernatural' tales that we hear or experience have a logical explanation.

Like when I was back in the barracks, my friends played an evil prank on someone from another squad/platoon. One of them dressed up as a ghost.. it was quite realistic. They made some noises to make the guy curious and as he was coming out, the 'ghost' surprised him by jumping out from behind a wall. The guy fainted immediately after screaming 'Oh God!' or something similar. :) :) :) ... And no... I'm not one of the culprits!

AGR

Things I remembered,that I thought I should post here.

Apophenia
is the experience of seeing patterns or connections in random or meaningless data.

Pareidolia
is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant.

AGR

I think yesterday I had an "out of body" experience,it was a mix of this and sleep paralysis,I was half awake and half asleep,I could see the light coming from another room,and voices were speaking kind like curses or a satanic prayer,then suddenly I was out of my body staring at the ground,at least thats what it felt like,I even let out real screams,then I woke up and realized the light and voices were from the tv in the other room,lol, it was fun and a bit scary.

lunaticbinge

I've had a UFO experience, though it isn't all that detailed. Last December, I think between Christmas and New Year's, I was in my room getting ready to go to bed. I had just laid down and began pulling the covers over me when, through the window, I saw a bright neon blue beam of light shoot across the sky. I jumped out of bed to the window as soon as I saw it start to enter my view. I only saw it for about two or three seconds and it disappeared off in the distance. It wasn't traveling at any angle. Not even slightly up or down, just straight across the sky. Made no noise whatsoever either. About a week later I heard from a friend that he had seen a blue light darting all over the sky around the same time I had my sighting.

Aussie_Lad

I once had my spirit guide come through via a psychic, at a show, in front of an audience. I was asked who Patrisha was. I replied that she was my Aunt. I had not mentioned her name, or even thought about her prior to the psychic bringing it up, and it's hardly a common name so it's not like she could have easily made a guess. The psyshic told me that her father passes on a message that he is fine (he had passed away several months prior).

On a sidenote, he is also my grandfather, but I never knew him and he only remained in contact with a few of my relatives, my Aunt being one of them. Several other things were also mentioned, but the above was what really got me believing.