endorphins released from excerise

UnOccupied

I wish i felt that. I've played sports competitively for so long, that all i think of when i exercise now is competition and people watching me and judging me. I don't really feel any endorphins while working out, bc the SA is too strong.

BUT, on a good note, i always feel accomplished and like i did something good afterward. Even though i am very in shape, i am kind of obsessive about running a few times a week.

sevenroses

In all seriousness, I find that I feel more great after an endorphin rush as opposed to me taking paxil a couple of years back. It's just that I need motivation sometimes to exercise, like if I'm in a great mood I'll have more motivation. It does really work though.

Last edited:

KiaKaha

Banned
A runners high? Noradrenaline, PEA (the same chemical that gets released in your brain when you fall in love) serotonin, and norepinephrine...as well as endorphines.. All good stuff that makes you feel good. :) all from a 30 minute run.

Its a beautiful thing...

Kiwong

The runners highs comes after a race/run, as my body works towards repairing itself.

For me running/racing is a distraction from the thoughts that drag me down. I escape into running, and love the way it makes me feel. It's a lifestyle thing.

After my long runs, I like how tired I feel, and really enjoy the way my body goes to work to repair itself, which includes the release of endorphins. I usually have a long sleep in which all my troubles are forgotten

slowmotiondaydream

I wish i felt that. I've played sports competitively for so long, that all i think of when i exercise now is competition and people watching me and judging me. I don't really feel any endorphins while working out, bc the SA is too strong.

BUT, on a good note, i always feel accomplished and like i did something good afterward. Even though i am very in shape, i am kind of obsessive about running a few times a week.

i think you ought excerise on your own to feel the benefits. i work out on my own.. it works better, it just comes out of no where later on in the day. free happypill :)

slowmotiondaydream

A runners high? Noradrenaline, PEA (the same chemical that gets released in your brain when you fall in love) serotonin, and norepinephrine...as well as endorphines.. All good stuff that makes you feel good. :) all from a 30 minute run.

Its a beautiful thing...

i was once in love with someone and on top of that i was excerising. you could imagine how happy i was lol