Drugs?!

omg I so embarrassed! I just got back from walking my puppy let me tell y'all what happened. After Esmée was done doing her business I was about to walk back to my flat when I see the cute neighbor guy walking his dog with a friend. Me being anti social and all pretend like I'm on my phone txting..

He asks if I know where he could buy a "dimebag" at..I was like uhhhhh and pointed to the gas station to my left (not knowing what the hell a dime bag was. I said "Id think it would be over there at the gas station" assuming a dimebag was a mini ziploc bag lol they both looked at me funny and continued walking past me...

Get home and look on google cause I have nothing better to do lol realize a dimebag is weed/pot lol I feel sooo embarassed! Now I have to find a different route to walk my puppy :/ im kinda ashamed that i didnt know and id feel stupid if i saw the really cute neighbor guy that ive alqays fancied.. am I overreacting? I kno alot of times with SA we tend to magnify weird social situations like that and take it too personally/seriously..gosh thing never go right when I "socialize" with people..

Enialis227

I don't know about where you are at, but around where I am, the gas station is a good place to start about obtaining drugs, lol.

Emily_G

I would have no idea what he was talking about either. I would have just said something like "no sorry" with a smile and kept walking....

206Raider

Lol I would know what he meant but that's not a bad thing to say, a lot of people sell outside gas stations and 7-11s....One time I was with my cousin and some guy asked if we knew where he could get a dime and before I could say anything my cousin gave him a dime from his pocket, he didn't smoke at that time and I didn't tell him I did so I laughed and he didn't know what I was laughing about becuase the guy just looked at him like "wtf"....

mrb

oh come on lol that was funny ....... bet they thought it was funny as well , in fact bet they walked off saying wow should we go over there and try it ...... or was she takin the mic :D but bet they were to paranoid to ask at the garage ::p: