Driven out of school...

L Hilla

... because of social anxiety, or at least that's what I believe. Has anyone else been through this in their life, or have recently had this happen?

Moonie

No, I never was driven out of school.. I graduated HS and college. But, SA made me almost fail my Public Speaking class in college. I managed a D- though. I will say that SA is preventing me from pursuing and finding a good, full-time job. I hate interviews and calling about jobs. So, I'd probably rather go to school than have to work for the rest of my life.

L Hilla

Really? Sorry bout that. I left high school as a freshman, first semester in 2007. Sicne then I've been commited to online schooling, which is why I have so much freedom as I have. Even that hasn't solved much, because I'm strugling with the responsibility that's all put on yourself. Even right now with some others things i'm going through, it's hard to focus, and it's been like that for awhile now. Secretly I wish I could just drop it and go back to public school where's its much more in control, but that anxiety is a bitch to where it seems as if I have no choice.

evie

Yes, I dropped out of my university course at the beginning of the second semester in 2008.

I'm studying via correspondence at the moment.

Last edited:

BlaiseBLATES

I left school for over 5 months cause of social anxiety.
I had to end up telling the school every detail about it.
I only went back in a month ago.
It feels good once you're back though.
Message me if you wanna talk (Y).

mndigi

I repeated the final year of my school at home after not passing it because I had such a bad SA that I couldn't even look up at the blackboard.

Satine

I had to leave 2 schools because of bullying. Finally I managed to settle somewhere, though.