Drinking...social comfort?

Sora

Alcohol is a fickle friend. I love to hate it and I hate to love it.

Going out every week for months and drinking every/most times is quite a lot, so it's no wonder you got sick of it! I would, too. Special occasions is the best time, and even then I bet you would try not to overdo it. Social drinks only.

I should do the same, but I always submit and drink more because I don't want to upset my friends. Their whole life is drinking (more now than they did a year ago, I'm sure) so yeah, I have to keep up with them.

You don't have to man, if they are truely your friends they won't care if you don't drink as much as them so long as you are there with them, who says you have to get as drunk as them. Screw that someone needs to be sober ish to make sure everyone is alrite lol. I say just drink what you want :)

MikeyC

You don't have to man, if they are truely your friends they won't care if you don't drink as much as them so long as you are there with them, who says you have to get as drunk as them. Screw that someone needs to be sober ish to make sure everyone is alrite lol. I say just drink what you want :)
Lately I've been designated driver for going out and they seem to love that (because they can still drink). I'm keen to keep that going for sure. ;)

Sora

Lately I've been designated driver for going out and they seem to love that (because they can still drink). I'm keen to keep that going for sure. ;)

Hmm! don't let them take advantage though, if you want to have a few do so and get a taxi!