dont want to wake up sometimes

Neph

especially when your in the most perfect comfortable position in bed

but i usually have to get up

slept for a day once, it was nice but i felt so groggy afterwards

Sometimes I really really wish that I could just sleep all day long, but it's something I just can't do. I feel like all I do when I am awake is sit and wait for things to be over, and it would just be better if I was asleep and wasn't dealing with it all. I usually sleep for about 6 or 7 hours, and any more than that and I'll feel disgusting from sleeping too much. I just don't need very much I guess. I'll even feel perfectly rested if I get like 3 hours like I did tonight. I just hate being awake that long. Oh how I wish I could just stay asleep for 15 hours and not face the world....

MotherWolff

Banned
I have all the time in the world to sleep now that I've graduated form high school. :) I usually sleep from 3 to 8 hours. I can't really sleep any longer than that. But there are days to where I do sleep longer than that especially if I am very sleepy. Sometimes even when I'm not sleepy I'll literally stay in bed all day long. Usually because I get severely depressed so very often. Like yesterday in fact. I didn't want to see, hear, or talk to anybody. Sometimes I do this so I can forget about the pathetic situation I'm in. But in the end I always wake up to a most unsatisfying lifestyle. :cry:

Every now and then I wish that I would never wake up. But I don't want to think that too often or it might come true. Be careful what you wish for I guess.

Nervous

If I don't have to go anywhere, I'll stay in bed for a long time. I hate getting out of bed and having to face the world.

2Crowded

I always want to wake up... but not before i get nuff sleep.. hate it when i wake to soon...but do wish I would one day magicly wake up to a succesful accomplished reasonably well off finacialy..& all excess skin removed & the operation scars non existant existance.

marciaX3

my sleeping patterns have been f*cked up lately. some days, i'll sleep a total of about 12 hrs (sleep and naps) and other days, i'll end up being up all nite (up for about 24 hrs). thank goodness i'm not working or i would've been fired sooner or later.

but i've always wanted to just sleep my life away... die in my sleep preferably. most of the time i get headaches from waking up too early, i think that's a sign lol.

afraidofyou

I'm always tired yet sleep more than I ever have. Always wake up really early though (like 3 or 4) and can't fall back to sleep. Basically I go between my bed and my computer all day and feel like crap.