dont fkn report me!!

Remus

Staff member
To get a title you have to be good or bad, bad people get bad titles good people get cool ones, FOR REAL, you have not been a good boy of late, you stole a moderators avatar, you get a new title, anyone else who thinks they have been a good boy or girl, send me a PM for a name change :)

FOR REAL

Banned
To get a title you have to be good or bad, bad people get bad titles good people get cool ones, FOR REAL, you have not been a good boy of late, you stole a moderators avatar, you get a new title, anyone else who thinks they have been a good boy or girl, send me a PM for a name change :)

ha ha! i did send you a pm saying change it to scottish nutcae:D
i dont mind:)

iamthenra

Well then... If that is the case, then how the heck did I get the one that I have? Was I bad, or was I good? Furthermore...what the heck does it even mean?:confused: