Does anyone else here have asperger syndrome?

Kenny1973

I suspect that I've got Aspergers, I'm going to my doctor in April to try to get him to refer me for tests.

dannyboy65

I have autism, I was diagnosed when I was 16 which is a late diagnosis. I honestly love my autism though I love being unique. I am a part of an autism foundation that is made for adults with autism. I have a life coach and we work on many things. Such as school, life skills like cooking, etc... He also helps me with problems in my life and gives me advice or points me in the correct direction. I don't really like that people feel the need to hide their autism though, I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of. Although a lot of people don't understand it.

lyricalliaisons

I have an ASD. Asperger's is no longer used in my country, but that is what I would have been diagnosed with were it still used. My problems were ignored as a kid and I was just diagnosed a year ago.

ChibiChick

I have never been diagnosed with Asperger's or Autism but I believe I do have some form of it.
There are not many places for adults to get tested or treated for it were I live.
Most places here only accept children or won't accept my insurance.
I found one place but, they cost a lot and I only work part time and make minimum wage.
However, I believe that the money loss will be worth it if I get a proper diagnosis...