Does anyone else hate when ppl follow you?

babegolden20

If im walking down the street or somethin if someone is behind me i get all paronoid like why are they following me. Why cant the go there own way:eek:
i figure that they will know my nervousness oh yea and they do lol

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Hahaha yes I do and most of the time I pretend I have to stop to text someone or find something in my bag so that they pass me by so I can keep walking without having someone in my back. How stupid lol

Hahaha yes I do and most of the time I pretend I have to stop to text someone or find something in my bag so that they pass me by so I can keep walking without having someone in my back. How stupid lol

same. some folk think they are in people-traffic and can't pass. beep beep

Daz

Yes. I also hate when I'm walking behind someone down a quiet street. Especially older people.

I try to slow down but they get closer and closer, to the point where i kind of freak out and have to cross the road, only to find someone at the other side of the road walking towards me......

3lefts

I often get paranoid even if I'm the one walking behind someone. I try to change my pace to either pass them or fall behind cause I don't want them to feel awkward, I feel awkward.
Someone walking behind me is awkward as well. Especially if I'm walking home. I have no idea why but I don't like people seeing where I live. I've walked pass my house a few times as cars went by or people were walking just because I didn't want them to see. I've even turned into the wrong driveway waited and left.
This one guy that was walking behind me recently, we were approaching my house so I fell behind and had him continue on so I could meander until no one was around, but he kept looking back at me once he'd passed and it made me really paranoid. I started glaring...

fitftw

omg yes. I usually stop and look lost/confused and check all my pockets like I'm looking for something that I can't find, until they pass me.

Untamed88

I dont like people walking behind me but only because I think I look retarded from behind.
If they are walking infront of me they dont have to look at me.