Do you think you are a good or bad person?

Bianca

Do you think you are a good or bad egg?

veruca_salt.jpg

lyricalliaisons

I'm definitely a good person. Too good, in fact. Very "innocent" & "green" in a lot of ways, unfortunately. I'm never rude to people (intentionally... my avoidance comes across as rude to a lot of people...). I never make fun of people. I don't understand how anyone can. But I do have a very bad temper, at times. Especially when I'm lacking my medication lol.

redpine17

hey

i would say im a good person i never make anyone feel bad on purpose but i have a bad attitude when they push me too far

unwantedoutcast

fuck it ill admit it, im a bad person. im jealous, i dont want the best for people, im bitter, and i dont forgive people. i have my handbasket ready for hell :D

Bianca

unwantedoutcast said:
fuck it ill admit it, im a bad person. im jealous, i dont want the best for people, im bitter, and i dont forgive people. i have my handbasket ready for hell :D

lol me too.

I am both. I get jealous of people easily, I wish I had more recognition at work for everything I do ect...

On the other hand I do confront people, if you need help with something I will help you before saying wheat I need help with.

Everyone is both.

*Felsa

Neither. I'm neutral. I do nothing bad and nothing good. I fulfill any obligations and otherwise keep out of everyone's way.

ouroboros

I'm a flawed person who tries my best to be good (like most, I guess). I've made plenty of mistakes in the past, and no doubt will in the future too, but I actively try to treat everyone with love + respect. Some days that's easier said than done, of course :twisted:

sabbath9

Banned
George Thorogood said:
On the day I was born, the nurses all gathered 'round
And they gazed in wide wonder, at the joy they had found
The head nurse spoke up, and she said leave this one alone
She could tell right away, that I was bad to the bone
Bad to the bone
Bad to the bone
B-B-B-B-Bad to the bone
B-B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-B-Bad
Bad to the bone

I broke a thousand hearts, before I met you
I'll break a thousand more baby, before I am through
I wanna be yours pretty baby, yours and yours alone
I'm here to tell ya honey, that I'm bad to the bone
Bad to the bone
B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-Bad
Bad to the bone

I make a rich woman beg, I'll make a good woman steal
I'll make an old woman blush, and make a young woman squeal
I wanna be yours pretty baby, yours and yours alone
I'm here to tell ya honey, that I'm bad to the bone
B-B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-B-Bad
B-B-B-B-Bad
Bad to the bone

ZiggyCosmicJive

I'm good. My intentions are good anyways, but I might come across as rude or brooding because I barely ever talk. In truth, I'm loyal, and I'm the type of person who appreciates different types of people. I think I'm a great person, but I guess theres something holding me back from friends and love.

This kind of relates I think- I took that Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test as part of a high school psych class and got INFP by the way. It really does fit me to a T. I'm like a quintessential specimen.

Naniwazu

I don't know, because I feel guilty about my past: I have pushed friends away and ended a relationship for various reasons...I feel sorry for the way I just ended it and hurt her feelings...so I feel like a bad person that deserves his comeuppance, but I want to be a good person though... :cry:

Zarrix

I feel that I am a kind person. However its all about how are viewed, rather than your opinion of self. Due to my inability to connect with other peoples emotions, people see me as narcissistic rather than the shy guy. If I do anything malicious, its more unleashing my failure on others than anything they do which is bad. If the latter happens, I usually shhh, which some may exploit.

So tldr, a kind person who is perhaps not viewed in this way due to sa.

JonnyD

i'm an angel i should be sanctified and be loved by everyone, oh wait , its not me its bono vox...

seriously i'm nice, calm, gentle and formidablily understanding - i don't know why i care about virginity, i should become a priest...