Do you stutter?

Danfalc

Banned
livingnsilence said:
Sometimes when I'm nervous I'll stutter or jumble up my words.

Yup same... i get my words back to front,stutter :roll: the full works i even have problems saying my own name when i get really bad lol. :lol:

Yeah I do. My voice also cracks and I also jumble my words. I even get words mixed around sometimes and say things that aren't even words.

Mike87

I started stuttering when I was about 7-8 years old. It started when I was on the phone with one of my close friends.

It's not that bad... I've seen much worse cases than mine. My tongue sometimes 'blocks' while I try to say a specific word. So far no one has ever made fun of me because of it and I'm 20 years old and doing fine.

Sometimes i think it's a good thing since it keeps me away from socializing with most people so i mostly watch their behavior and see their 'inside'.

Jotun

I clutter and slur my words. I've done for as long as I can remember. Its really bad. A lot of people can't understand what I say and even when I do feel confident enough to speak I try not to say much.

recluse

When i am nervous my mind becomes blank and i have to think hard before replying to someone. Some asshole at work gave me the nickname ''Delay'' because of this which made me feel even worse. I tend to have problems when someone suddenly puts me on the spot for example ''So what are you doing this weekend?''

I also have had problems pronouncing some letters which has cause a lot of grief through my life.

Zarrix

I used to be terrible with this, although I arent as bad as I used to be. Sometimes, I will stutter trying to think of an appropiate word to use, or if the person thinks I am too slow.