Do you still live with your parents?

Do you still live with your parents (or other guardians)?

• No, and I am male

Votes: 40 15.3%
  • No, and I am female

Votes: 29 11.1%
  • Yes, I'm male and my age is between 18-22

Votes: 60 23.0%
  • Yes, I'm male and my age is between 23-29

Votes: 45 17.2%
  • Yes, I'm male and my age is between 30-40

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • Yes, I'm male and my age is between +40

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Yes, I'm female and my age is between 18-22

Votes: 47 18.0%
  • Yes, I'm female and my age is between 23-29

Votes: 24 9.2%
  • Yes, I'm female and my age is between 30-40

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Yes, I'm female and my age is between +40

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tiercel

Yup. 30 years old, the oldest child, and within a year I'll be the only one still living with my parents. Halfway through college I basically gave up on my life, and I still haven't been able to get back to even a semi-normal life.

I have a trifecta of no training, no experience, and no motivation that keeps me living with my parents for the foreseeable future. It seems like the few days that depression isn't chaining me down, anxiety keeps me from climbing out of this hole I've been in for far too long.

Edit: It seems I'm voter number 333. I guess I'm only half evil, so there's still hope for me. ;)

Last edited:

Tripolar

I'm 26 and I still live with my mom. Or,well, she lives with me. We live together. Times are tough and we are both single mothers and we both have SP so it just works. Not that I don't dream of having my own space. That would be sooo awesome. But I have tried it before and I ended up in the emergency room "red flagged". Some people just aren't meant to be on their own and that's OK.

Tripolar

I'm 26 and I still live with my mom. Or,well, she lives with me. We live together. Times are tough and we are both single mothers and we both have SP so it just works. Not that I don't dream of having my own space. That would be sooo awesome. But I have tried it before and I ended up in the emergency room "red flagged". Some people just aren't meant to be on their own and that's OK.

False Evidence Appearing Real. FEAR.

AutonomousAutomaton

I just graduated from college but I'm not excited to look for a job. I wonder how long my parents will put up with me being unemployed. Haha. I've been cooking dinner and mowing the lawn to make myself useful.