do you stay up late?

LazyHermitCrab

I work the standard 9 to 5 but stay up until 2am because from midnight until 2am it's the most peaceful... well midnight to 4 am on days off (at home). Sometimes I get advice on how to be a morning person but it's never going to happen. In the morning it just starts to feel stressful (when you have stuff to do) so getting enough sleep doesn't change that (although not enough sleep makes the day worse :S) . I usually take a 2 hour nap right when i get off work during weekdays so it's w/e. I feel great now watching an anime and drinking a drink in the peace of 1am as i'm writing this lol. Hbu?

THeCARS1979

yes, and its also because I work from 130 Pm to 10Pm , So I ll wind up going to sleep between the hours of 2 and 4 and later. So Im a night person

theoutsider

I start work at 7 am and often go to bed at 12 to 12:30 am. I know I should get to bed earlier but my mind seems to always be going at night and it's difficult to shut it down. I actually am a morning person but by 11am I am usually drained. I'm sure if I got a better night's sleep I would have more energy.