Do you have a job?

Bethhy

I don't have a job and i really would like one for the money but for obvious reasons i havn't got one. Anyway i wondered if anyone who has sa/sp has a job? And does anyone know the perfect job for someone with sa/sp?

Thanks

lunarla

I babysit. It suits me fairly well.

I've always figured that working in a library/book store would be perfect for me though. Just the general environment.

babegolden20

nope i had a job but i got terminated i have worked various jobs in my past. I think i could work except not around to many ppl.

fitftw

currently unemployed, but a student.

I'd like a job for extra cash on top of the GI Bill, but alas, I'm lazy and hate working.

Best job? Something with a chair, a desk, and a computer. And nobody to bother me unless I'm not doing my work.

Stepan

I work in a big supermarket, which is acctually not bad..
I think it helps me with my phobia, i have to deal with customers and stuff...

I dont know what is the best job for people with SA, but i cant imagine myself working somewhere where i'd be alone most of the day, im glad i can work with so many people around me..

Chriiss

I work in a Clothes shop in delivery. I don't really talk to anyone while working and don't have to deal with customers. I still Gag and go sick before every shift. Does anyone do this aswell?

Emmaa

I have a part time job working with horses - much easier than dealing with people haha!