Do you hate when this happens?

planemo

Yeah it's tough facing things which remind me of myself. My worthless self. It happens all the time, and it really hurts. It makes me hate myself for being the way that I am. I just feel like dying. Hoping the end of my life will bring about the end of my misery. I guess I have really been to hell and back, with the problems and inner turmoil I faced. My life has been so tortured I think most people will fall down in shock knowing the daily demons I have to face. However despite this I do enjoy joining forums like this. It gives me access to something which makes me feel a little better. Other people with similar difficulties. It makes me realise that I'm not alone, and although my fears and pains are way too extreme it still makes my life bearable knowing that at least on some level I'm not the only person in the world who has this rather unique existence.

I do hope you don't carry out any suicidal feelings but if you feel leaving the forum is better for you than do it. Remember that there is always hope, not matter how bleak things may look. Good luck... : )

Kat

I am really concerned about your well being is there anyone you can talk to in person about how you are feeling?

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Well, I really hope you will be alright and you aren't thinking of doing anything bad to yourself... Maybe you just need a break from here, you don't have to leave.