Do you believe in God?

I think it's good to believe in something. A strong belief gives strong hope and hope is sustaining.......alas I don't believe in anything....so I can't really talk

drganon

To a degree. I don't believe he intervenes in any way. We're more or less on our own. Just my opinion though, I don't want to offend anyone.

Illusions

I think it's good to believe in something. A strong belief gives strong hope and hope is sustaining.......alas I don't believe in anything....so I can't really talk

This 'strong belief' doesn't have to be in a deity of some sort. :)

I don't know if I've replied to this thread before but no, I don't.

ObiWan

Cant say i do either. I did once but grew out of that. If there is a god i dont see it as being a loving one with the way the world is. I do believe there has to be something greater than humans out there. But no claim to know what it is.
Disturbs me when people work hard and accomplish something difficult and instead of giving themselves props they say god enabled them to do it. To me religion is what causes most of the problems and would love to see it disappear.

Disturbs me when people work hard and accomplish something difficult and instead of giving themselves props they say god enabled them to do it.

Only thing worse than that is when they give God credit for other people's achievements. Right to their face, too. Doctors get that a lot.