do you believe in God and why/why not?

George carlin is pretty much controlled opposition. He is nothing more than a clown.

He gives you a lot of truth with his "comedy act", but then mixes it with a lot of lies...just like Satan.

Of course, Pastors should be paid. They put in a lot of time to study and teach the word of God, they should be paid for that time. God said pastors have a right to be paid. They teach the word of God and help pull people out of the fire unlike some people.

However, there are no christian TV pastors. All of them are satanic. You can tell who is christian by their doctrine.

Right...

Don't insult George Carlin. It's blasphemy in my book. I'm reporting you for offending me.

warcraft

Right...

Don't insult George Carlin. It's blasphemy in my book. I'm reporting you for offending me.

George Carlin is an idiot. Look at some of the stuff he said. He was never sincere, he was a deceiver.

He is like the parable of the rich man in the bible.

Luke 16:24:
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Think about it. He didn't ask for a glass of water.....he asked for a drop of water.

George Carlin is asking "drop of water".....he won't get any for all of eternity. He did not believe in the only begotten son, instead he believed in his own righteousness. He sought after his own righteousness which is like filthy rags.

EDIT:

Just listen to some of George Carlin's "comedy acts". In one act, he talks about "powers thats be" yada yada and then blames it on wall street. What a hypocrite. He says he is for free markets, and then turns around and says he isn't. Very funny.

Listen, free markets are biblical. God wants free markets (not laissez faire). What George Carlin is proposing is communism (or the other 100 similiar definitions) under disguise.

God's free markets starts with the ten commandments. Thou shalt not steal (taxes are stealing). George carlin wants to wine about "upper class" not paying taxes, when that deciever is trying to find loop holes to avoid taxes.

Last edited:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
George carlin is pretty much controlled opposition. He is nothing more than a clown.

He gives you a lot of truth with his "comedy act", but then mixes it with a lot of lies...just like Satan.

Of course, Pastors should be paid. They put in a lot of time to study and teach the word of God, they should be paid for that time. God said pastors have a right to be paid. They teach the word of God and help pull people out of the fire unlike some people.

However, there are no christian TV pastors. All of them are satanic. You can tell who is christian by their doctrine.

You have a very... interesting view of other people, the world and life in general. You seem to have all the answers.

PugofCrydee

George Carlin is an idiot. Look at some of the stuff he said. He was never sincere, he was a deceiver.

He is like the parable of the rich man in the bible.

Luke 16:24:
And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Think about it. He didn't ask for a glass of water.....he asked for a drop of water.

George Carlin is asking "drop of water".....he won't get any for all of eternity. He did not believe in the only begotten son, instead he believed in his own righteousness. He sought after his own righteousness which is like filthy rags.

EDIT:

Just listen to some of George Carlin's "comedy acts". In one act, he talks about "powers thats be" yada yada and then blames it on wall street. What a hypocrite. He says he is for free markets, and then turns around and says he isn't. Very funny.

Listen, free markets are biblical. God wants free markets (not laissez faire). What George Carlin is proposing is communism (or the other 100 similiar definitions) under disguise.

God's free markets starts with the ten commandments. Thou shalt not steal (taxes are stealing). George carlin wants to wine about "upper class" not paying taxes, when that deciever is trying to find loop holes to avoid taxes.

You are starting to offend more than just one person with your preaching matey.
As a 'god loving, god fearing man..' shouldn't you be 'forgiving those who trespass against you?'. Or, loving thy neighbor?'. Showing love, tolerance, wisdom and understanding of your fellow man? Being a good Samaritan?

By your recent posts here you are judging others (in case you weren't aware Carlin is dead by the way- so ignorance and disrespect come into play).

I thought your god was the only one who was allowed to judge others?
He might not be very happy with you...
I hope you like hot places... very hot places..

PugofCrydee

Hmmm.. My 'bible' goes something like this.

There was a god who allowed innocent children to endure all manner of horrors.
The god had the power to stop it. But he allowed it.
The children suffered and wondered why someone who claimed to only love them would allow such heinous acts to continue.

Some of these children survived and endured.
They grew strong and powerful, hardened by the evil the god allowed them to experience.

One day those who had been wronged for an age raised the sword and shield and stormed the heavens.
The old god, unbelieving this could happen, not realizing their non belief robbed the old cruel god of his power.
They pulled the god from his throne and struck him down. They then lay down their weapons and replaced the cruel god with love and compassion and from that moment onward mankind lived in peace and harmony.

Last edited:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Everyone, please try to keep it on topic. I'd rather not have to lock this.

The topic, btw, is "do you believe in God and why/why not?"

The topic is not "who is going to hell?" or "how does God feel about post-Keynesian economics?"

Last edited:
The trouble is that the existence of a god cannot be proved either way - hence "do you believe" not "have you seen"

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Has anyone else noticed how we say "do you believe in climate change" the same way we say "do you believe in god"

I think it's extremely funny... and interesting at the same time

Sorry off topic.

I don't believe in God, because the bible appear to me to be a book made specifically to rule over the people. And I don't believe in any other deity, because it would be too easy and magical if there was a meaning to all of this.