do u have a youtube channel?

WelshOne

This is a Hitler parody based on the Wheel of Time novels – I made it out of boredom and now gets really good comments, kind of makes me feel a little proud.

YouTube - Wheel of Time: The Great Lord of the Dark is pissed at the Forsaken - Played by Hitler

LOL! Nice video!

My friend told me that the latest book was released yesterday. I'm going to town tomorrow to buy it. Perhaps it will brighten my days a little, like the previous books have. I'm going through a tough time at the moment, perhaps the book will help. Best series ever. :) Have you started reading it?

I’m a big fan of the Wheel of Time, there’s just no book to compare with it. – I’m still waiting for my copy of The Gathering Strom to arrive. I ordered it from the US (Signed by Brandon Sanderson himself, numbered as well). Getting a little bit impatient now, I can’t wait any longer. My favourite character is Mat, looking forward to the journey to the Tower of Ghenjei, to rescue I certain somebody. :)

WelshOne

I’m a big fan of the Wheel of Time, there’s just no book to compare with it. – I’m still waiting for my copy of The Gathering Strom to arrive. I ordered it from the US (Signed by Brandon Sanderson himself, numbered as well). Getting a little bit impatient now, I can’t wait any longer. My favourite character is Mat, looking forward to the journey to the Tower of Ghenjei, to rescue I certain somebody. :)

Agreed, best books I've ever read! The first book was what got me into reading. Wow, that's cool. Was it expensive to get a signed and numbered book? Mat's a good character, but I think Rand's chapters are always my favourites. I also like reading about Lan. It was such a shame about Robert Jordan. I hope Sanderson does the series proud.