do my naive actions make me evil?

yesman

Like I mentioned in my other threads (probably), for most of my life, I was a really sexually ignorant person. It was obvious that hitting people, calling people names, or lying were bad. But I didn't know right from wrong when it came to sexual matters.

Anyway, in grade 8, I became really attached to this grade 1 student. Ashamedly, I became obsessed about her. Whenever I walked down the hallway, I would peek into her classroom to look at her without getting caught. During lunch, I would try to play with her. This happened for a couple of months.

I think I was attracted to her because of the innocence that she had to offer. In grade 5, I became really suicidal and depressed, and I still haven't recovered fully from those experiences. Hanging around small children reminded me of the innocence that I had before those dark times. And, on a more morally dubious note, I found her to be cute. Physically cute as well.

Thankfully, I never did anything, physically, that would have seriously robbed her of her life.

Nowadays, I'm more aware about what is right and what is wrong, sexually. I have no interest in small kids now, and I'm not even interested in getting married and having kids.

Does all this make me evil? A threat to society?

dottie

yesman said:
Does all this make me evil? A threat to society?

no because:

yesman said:
Nowadays, I'm more aware about what is right and what is wrong, sexually. I have no interest in small kids now, and I'm not even interested in getting married and having kids.

sullyS25

Dude, I understand your concern 100% and realize this is really wearing on you but this is like the 3rd post ive read from you on sexual things from your past. The past is done and over with. You have learned and know what is and isn't acceptable. Time to move on and concentrate on the present moment. The past is over, your not a perve, you were a curious adolescent and now you dont do those things. Youre good! Everything is ok. The past is over.

laure15

I agree with the other posts. You are naive but now you know better and you've learned from past actions. Now, the problem is your obsessive thoughts. I know it's hard to escape from sexual obsessions because sex is everywhere - on tv, movies, shows, internet, everyday life. I will admit that sometimes I have sexual thoughts and they can drive me nuts. The key to overcoming those thoughts is to aknowledge them and find something more important than sex to keep yourself occupied. Society brainwashes us into glorifying sex, so now it's our job to brainwash ourselves into not glorifying sex.

dean01

its all too common on here, you should be getting help and seeing a therapist but im guessing you arent as you feel you have to ask such questions. ofcourse your not evil your ill like the rest of the ppl on here. chill out