Do guys care about small boobs???

Angie973

I just really need to know...I'm like less than an A and I feel like a 12 year old boy. Is it that important to men?

Thelema

No, it really doesn't. My last girlfriend was self conscious because she thought hers were too small, but it's not anything you ever really care about. It's one of those things that girls get in their head that they have to look a certain way, but guys couldn't care less

someguy2

small breasts are not less attractive and if some guy was objectiviting
and thinking like that about you he ain't worthy to be with you, I can't speak for every guy but personally I would be more interested in knowing you the person

recluse

Not at all! Why would i?

Any guys who only care about boob size are not worth the time of day. For me it would be same if a girl would only care about the size of the guys Penis.....It's madness!

The first thing i notice on girls is their eyes more than anything.

jordo

i almost prefer someone with small ones lol. i mean who would want huge knockers getting in the way lol? i know i'm weird...:?

Kien

Tits are just compliments to the rest of the shape.

Having small tits is just something that I think could be better. Overall shape is what matters. Small tits is a tiny thing compared to the whole body being fat or something.

Girls care too much about if they are nice. Sure we men like tits but they don't matter if we like a girl or not.

Angie973 said:
I just really need to know...I'm like less than an A and I feel like a 12 year old boy. Is it that important to men?

Yes. Notice that a lot of these replies are from guys who've never been within 50 feet of a chance to touch boos.

zootdroop

Angie973 said:

NO

It's important to men who are a-holes, but they don't count. It's a sad thing what this society does to girls' self esteem, that they actually have to worry about this kind of stuff.

jordo

my question is...do you see a trend of females flashing you? lol. i mean it seems like whenever i go out (which isnt very often)...there's someone like bending over and their boobs all hanging out lol. i was just at walmart today and this one woman's rack was bulging out of her low cut shirt so she didnt even have to bend down to see them and its freezing...well outside wtf? lol. and then my hopefully-soon-to-be-gf was talking to me and her boobs were all in my face when she petted my dog and she had to be doing that on purpose lol. even her mother flashed me one time lol. is this normal? are females getting off flashing people but doing so within the law? or am i just imagining things? :?