dilemma

recluse

ok i started a new job as a checkout op in tesco last week. On saturday evening a girl i worked with in another store came in with her sister, i had not seen her for a year (I had worked with her in the other store for a year and half) we noticed each other and smiled and she came up to my checkout to talk. She said that she had been transfered to a different branch of store. She told me that sheld come back to my checkout as soon as she finished her shopping but i was called to go for my break. Anyway id been thinkinhg of this girl a lot even before ithis meeting, she is pretty with black hair, big brown eyes, lovely smile and most of all a lovely person. Ok, would i appear desperate and stalkerish if i went to her new store and give her my number? I mean as a friend initially atleast.

coyote

"Hi. Sorry we missed each other the other day. I was wondering if you'd like to get together some time for a drink/coffee/whatever...."

not stalkerish or desperate at all - perfectly normal

MikeyC

"Hi. Sorry we missed each other the other day. I was wondering if you'd like to get together some time for a drink/coffee/whatever...."

This. Asking a girl on a date is not akin to being a stalker.

The worst she'll say is no. Sure, that's a dent to your confidence, but at least you'll know. Don't be like me!

Remus

Staff member

*Writes this in his little black book*

recluse

oh god i feel sick with anxiety thinking of it! If i wouldnt have been called for my break and she'd have come back i wouldnt have had all this time to think about it, now im second guessing myself. I dont know what shifts she works in her store either.