Desktops

johnny 85

torrents are the thing of the past.

At least give warez a go?

Then tell me you still want to use torrents!

BTW what does ftw mean, i've always wanted to know lol

never :mad: why try fix a problem if there is nt one :confused:

ftw= for the win ;)

the speeed u get with downloads are based on ur internet speed and seeds !!

hey thanx for the info broken. Thats the first time i heard of warez. Do i need an engine like for a torrent (bitlord, utorrent, etc...)?

hey thanx for the info broken. Thats the first time i heard of warez. Do i need an engine like for a torrent (bitlord, utorrent, etc...)?

No, just sign up at Index :: Warez-BB.org click search at the top, then loads of different threads will come up, click one and then you'll see someone post info about that download then download links, normally there is more then one link, you download each part by putting the link in your browser then clicking download then you merge the files together and open it, i use 7Zip because its free but you can use WinZip or w/e but i honestly would recommend warez over torrents.

ive had a look at the site and they are torrents too and i already saw a couple of fake downloads around

No they ain't torrents, torrents you need a download manager, you download warez from your browser..

And you download from threads that have more replys then the others and download from users who have a good post count, anything over 200 is good.

I have been using that site for 2 years now and none of the downloads have effected my comp.;)

davidburke

No they ain't torrents, torrents you need a download manager, you download warez from your browser..

And you download from threads that have more replys then the others and download from users who have a good post count, anything over 200 is good.

I have been using that site for 2 years now and none of the downloads have effected my comp.;)

we will have to agree to disagree::p: i'm sticking to torrents ive never had a problem with them

Pink_Paula

I'm going to give them both a try, i've never had a problem with torrents, but it's always good to have somewhere else to go to :cool:

x5709k.jpg

My February desktop

lol well thanx alot broken. I will definitely give it a try. Im getting an upgrade to 256 kb/s tomorrow so hopefully that will help too. Im the turtle in this race