Describe your dream girl/guy

jigglypuff

this seems like fun:3 i hope it's not too late to post...
I don't think I have a ''dream'' guy but one thing is for sure if I magically somehow find a dream guy in this planet then he better have an amazing personality and must at least know who leatherface is
looks are what I least care about
and there really isn't much about me i'm just a short ''skinny'' female with straight hair (originally curly) and my personality is really weird, dark (at times), funny, I ask too much question about the univerese and human actions(point is I ask too many questions), I keep all emotions to myself, and I never say ''I love you'',I'm super shy (I don't like to socialize much) ,I love horror movies, video games ,deathcore heavymetal bands,I'm also complicated to understand xD
i'm basically someone who no one would like to be with

SierraSage

Hmm..I can't really describe myself. I have too many body image and appearance issues to write a description that makes sense. My ideal guy..in looks..Robert Downey Jr. George Clooney and Pat Monahan are other celebrity crushes. In personality...ordinary and down to earth...between 40 and 55 years old..and somebody I can trust not to hurt me.

Odo

Banned
She's probably older or the same age as me (or wise beyond her years if she's younger), reasonably fit (so that we can go running and hiking and traveling together)… and we have to have a lot of things in common. Maybe this is going to sound terrible, but I don't like people who are too different… I want to be politically, socially, emotionally, philosophically, and intellectually on pretty much the same level. It would be nice to meet someone who is uniquely creative as well.

Also, she should be able to stand up for herself, but not be too demanding (I couldn't stand it if she were really high-maintenance sort of princess type that demands all of my time and effort and money all the time)… I also could never be with anyone who buys into the whole 'I need a real man' attitude where she expects me to have a high-paying job and be the ultimate provider-- it's not going to happen.

I guess that there are a lot of demands here and to be honest I'm pretty sure that a lot of women write me off because of the last thing… but I'm not going to change just because society expects me to get married and make money-- I'd much rather be free in the world and not get bogged down with a lot of material possessions… or find a way to do things on my own, living as far away from the ratrace as I can get.

upndwn

I hate to admit it, but I have to high standards when it comes to girls. Every girl I've been with so far has ended up hurting me or boring me eventually. I don't care to much about looks, but to be honest I'm not really attracted to overweight or underweight women sexually speaking, and red hair and tattoos turn me on. For a relationship however, personality, interests and a sense of independence are more important to me than appearance. I would like to meet someone who is kind and caring, not shallow and not selfish and without to many secrets and skeletons in the closet, honesty is also important to me. Unfortunately I'm to prone to retreat into myself and dream up fantasies about the perfect partner and when these expectations meet the real world I will always end up being disappointed. Hopefully I will meet someone someday :)

picture.php

Here's my dream girl. She's look good in the passenger seat of old blue :inlove: