Deleting faacebook account

Richey

i'm just feeling really uncomfortable being on facebook, i have no photos of myself at all, well just one for my profile, most people have photo albums of themselves at least doing something remotely social and looking happy. every single person i meet ends up requesting to be my friend including family members. for some reason i feel its suited to socialites thats all not private people. i mean i never post messages either because everyone can see it.

i don't know, i just don't feel cool enough sometimes to be apart of these bandwagons. i live to much of a reculsive lifestyle to feel valid on those sorts of sites

i'd be more comfortable being on twitter i think, somewhere that not every person under the sun has access to.

Last edited:

Pink_Paula

I delete my Facebook account on a regular basis, whenever i'm feeling uber emotional i just deactivate it, i don't want to see how well people are doing when i feel like shiz, it makes me feel worse. I just wish they had a permanent delete button instead of that silly deactivate one!

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I had to delete my Facebook account a few months back. I can't handle seeing all my old friends the way they are now.

They're all so happy and seemingly content. Out there living their lives; surrounded by adoring spouses, healthy children, and filled with the contentment that comes with the realization of dreams.

I just have to shake my head and hope they'll be alright.

Last edited:

Qbmaster

Facebook is an excellent way to keep in touch with friends, and to make new friends. Deleting your Facebook account is a bit like throwing away your cellphone. Since most of us aren't very good at making and keeping friends, we should use all tools that are available and not throw them away because they sometimes remind us of our shortcomings.

Facebook is an excellent way to keep in touch with friends, and to make new friends. Deleting your Facebook account is a bit like throwing away your cellphone. Since most of us aren't very good at making and keeping friends, we should use all tools that are available and not throw them away because they sometimes remind us of our shortcomings.

IF ONLY everyone could think like that hey!:rolleyes:

ripewithdecay

You can always just keep the info parts blank and just have your name and picture. Somehow I doubt most people even read anything on there other than status updates.

I deleted mine also...only because I only had my sister and a friend from myspace as friends.

I think you have to know a lot of people in order to have a facebook.

Anomaly

I delete my Facebook account on a regular basis, whenever i'm feeling uber emotional i just deactivate it, i don't want to see how well people are doing when i feel like shiz, it makes me feel worse. I just wish they had a permanent delete button instead of that silly deactivate one!

Try this link Login | Facebook I don't know if it works as an account is needed to see the page. You submit that form and after 2 weeks your account is gone.

Mikefly

Facebook is all fake and boring that's why it's nickname is lamebook. I have my pic on there who cares what's someone gonna do kill you because you have your pic on there lol. I used to delete my account but i got over all that it's too small a thing to stress about people are people no one is better than u.

Kustamogen

Banned
why delete it? if youre not gonna use it...dont log on....if you dont wanna see other people dont log on.....deleting an account is just an emo way of attention getting or shows you lack will power (and apparently like making yourself suffer)

Anomaly

why delete it? if youre not gonna use it...dont log on....if you dont wanna see other people dont log on.....deleting an account is just an emo way of attention getting or shows you lack will power (and apparently like making yourself suffer)

Won't deleting imply that one won't use it?

I just don't go on facebook if I feel down.. and when I see ppls pics like that. well I try to think hey I'll be like that someday.. :)

The only good thing about facebook is checking out people's pictures. I find the whole messaging thing pointless. I mean anyone you are close to you will text/phone or speak to them in every day life. Those that become your friend because you haven't seen them in ages and then you don't message again, there is no point.