Deleted.

springk

Hi
dont know what to say to make you feel better.
I dont know if life has a reason or whatever but inspite of all..every reason against life i believe we should not run away from it.
It doesnt help i know.
But i really hope you see that silver line and things get good for you.

I kinda feel "dead" recently .. as if i've already died almost (am in a moderate depression, not major, but bad enough). I can't say whether suicide (real death) is the answer, and i can't say if it's good or bad - perhaps nothing is good or bad in this world, but there are consequences for everything we do. So i am pretty well "over" this life thing, once again. Almost wishing i died right now, just to get all this crap over & done with, instead of having the pain linger on and on and on, year in year out, draaaaaaaaaggging the misery right out for as long as possible, to push me to the absolute extreme limits of human endurance. I certainly can't see a way out of my life/situation, as i've been like this now for over 10 years, and i'm in pretty much the exact same situation. So i have lost all hope of ever "living" (not that i ever have!).

But i keep on keeping on, keep on trucking on, doing the long hauls.
And as long as i put in the hard yards every day (whether i'm depressed or not), i can still feel okay, and i have small moments of relative peace. But i must emphasize, it can take a lot of time & effort to "get on top of" one's negative, depressing thoughts & feelings (in my experience). But i am managing to keep the major depression at bay .. am holding it off, for now. How is by spending basically my whole day focussed on fighting it, by way of much thinking about ways in which i can get better, filling my mind with as much positives as i can, working on my routine/systems. These things all help to keep me hopeful about my future. And as long as i have hope, there is hope!

So keep chugging away ... if i can do it, so can you....